Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AIREAYE

Hockey/NHL-themed menswear accessories

Hey guys, looking to expand my wardrobe of menswear accessories and I was hoping you guys may know of a retailer that would carry a selection.

Specifically looking for things like ties, tie clips, dress socks etc.

I know NHL.com has a meager selection, Etsy has some tie clips, but that's all I could find.

Hey guys, looking to expand my wardrobe of menswear accessories and I was hoping you guys may know of a retailer that would carry a selection.

Specifically looking for things like ties, tie clips, dress socks etc.

I know NHL.com has a meager selection, Etsy has some tie clips, but that's all I could find.

Have you tried fanatics.com ?

I know they carry ties...and thongs :P

I know the pro shop at the Garden in Boston has a bunch of Bruins-themed stuff (the ties, socks, tie-bars, cufflinks), so I'd imagine the same of Toronto's. Of course if you're not a Leafs fan, you're toasted on that count.

I know the pro shop at the Garden in Boston has a bunch of Bruins-themed stuff (the ties, socks, tie-bars, cufflinks), so I'd imagine the same of Toronto's. Of course if you're not a Leafs fan, you're toasted on that count.

Yeah, I can zip down to RealSports which has all the Leafs stuff real quick. Thanks!

Not NHL themed, but take a look at thetiebar.com for that type of stuff. Best men's accessory store ever :)

Brilliant! No hockey themed ones, but the selection of conversational pieces is fantastic!

Have you tried fanatics.com ?

I know they carry ties...and thongs :P

Thanks for the suggestion! The one tie they have, NHL.com carries the same one.

Brilliant! No hockey themed ones, but the selection of conversational pieces is fantastic!

Heh, I'd never wear a conversational tie, but I'm a bit more conservative than that. Sort of. I love my striped socks, but I would never wear socks with dinosaurs on them. Just a line I personally have where it goes from being pop of color to just childish :P But I could write all day long about men's style...