Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jonesy9020

Any insight on this stick

Just bought a Warrior DT1 (of some sort) on ebay and was wondering if anyone has some insight. The seller seems to be unfamiliar with hockey from the post as they posted a picture of a DT1ST but the specs of a DT1LT. The title was "Warrior DT1 S00C3 Hockey Stick." There was no info on the curve, handedness, or flex, so I said I wouldn't provide payment until I got those details.

Unclear whether the "S00C3" is gibberish or some sort of code you could all help me out with.

The S00C3 is probably a model number or a skew code. If you google search Warrior DT1 S00C3 you will get a few results from Hockey Monkey that have some model numbers listed. None of them match perfectly but there is one that is close for the DT1 ST. I'm guessing it is a retail stick so just get them to take a picture of the shaft showing the the flex and curve.

I think I figured it out by a roundabout method. Googled it and there was an amazon seller from the same state as the ebay listing selling a marketplace item with the same general description (New with shelf wear). It appears to be a DT1ST, 100 flex, w88 righty curve. I'd have preferred an 85 flex w14, but I can definitely live with that for what I paid as I was mostly concerned with getting a righty.

Also the C appears to refer to clear, while G is for grip. HM only has the grip in stock for the STs, but has some clear in stock for the LT. 00 is a flex indicator for 100 flex.

Confirmed via communication with seller. DT1S00C3 broken down

DT1S = DT1ST

00 = 100 Flex

C = Clear

3 not really sure

He told me it's a W88 Zetterberg curve with is up there on my list.

Best of all, whole cost including shipping is $50.