Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sam2097

1 of the few who enjoyed REFLEX tongue

When I owned Total Ones - I was actually very impressed and liked the reflex tongues.

Didn't think it was a "gimmick" or cause of any discomfort.

Once I found the stiffness that fit (medium) - I actually really thought it added to its purpose - pushing back on strides.

Haven't tried NXG/ or new Supremes with flexible tendon guard but can only imagine the combination of the two together would be fantastic.

I guess all preference at end of day.

I actually met a few people who didn't put any of the curv inserts in the tongues in order to increase forward flex and thought that was pretty interesting, although I don't know how it would effect lace bite...

I might be one of the few that liked the response of the extra-stiff insert. Glad to see the insert make it's way into the 1X skate.

I might be one of the few that liked the response of the extra-stiff insert. Glad to see the insert make it's way into the 1X skate.

Didn't even realize inserts were on 1X tongue when I tried on.

Guess I paid no bother to look - as I dislike thick felt tongues all around in general...

Cool concept I guess?