Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hyounghockeystick

Hockey or Girl?

Invite her to come watch maybe? Are there any other girls that come to the rink? My wife liked going to watch me play, it was fun, and some of the other wives/girlfriends came out too so they would hang out and chit chat and stuff and heckle the refs. I think at one point one ref actually threatened to give us a penalty if they didn't shut up lol. It can be a little boring if no one shows, but most of the time there was at least one other girl there. My wife also liked hockey before we met, so that was a plus.

Agree with Chippa, I dated a girl that played hockey and she would just show up everywhere I went to skate. Plus she was a little bit of a hack, then I had to try and stand up for her when she really deserved what she got from the guys.

You're young, don't have a girlfriend. Plow as much strange as you can.

Does this advice come with a prescription for penicillin or is that separate?

This might not be the most neutral site to ask a question like that...

For the right woman, I would give up anything. However, the right one would never ask me to do it.

Hahaha! As a female, go with hockey! When my bf comes back from deployment it will be mandatory for him to attend every game, work allowing. If there are games on, I own the tv. I understand life happens and sometimes you need to do other stuff. Thankfully a good 75% of my life consists of doing something hockey related.