Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Proof34

Conversion Help

Wanna say hello first been lurking here for a while and have gotten a lot of great info. Ok back to the point

Recently purchases some ccm ribcor 46 from a teammate who quit playing. I also have the same skates myself so i want to convert one to roller hockey skates. Im looking to get answer and input on following question.

1. Sprung, Marsblade or Mission Magnesium can't decide and worried about plastic chassis due to me being 6'2 220

2. if i get sprung chassis where can i even get them have had a hard time finding them.

3. I'm playing twice a week and skate 3 days when not playing at least for 2 hours so i need durability.

any help links or info would truly be appreciated

thanks in advance

If you want a frame that is low maintenance and the most durable then the Mission frame should be your choice.

1. Sprung, Marsblade or Mission Magnesium can't decide and worried about plastic chassis due to me being 6'2 220

I was up to ~210 lbs after an injury and had no problems with the marsblade.

Those Marsblade chassis look really interesting. And seem to be great value too.

I'm pretty sure they would have designed them to withstand more force then what you can exert on them. They have been engineered!