Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ElementXenon

Light-weight/durable jerseys

Modsquaders...

I am in need of your help. Recently I purchased Reebok Edge home and away uncrested Kings jerseys for use in my indoor rec league. I had them sent out to get tackle twill name/number customization, etc etc.

Where I play is typically warm/hot year round. Yesterday was my first game wearing one and MAN was it too heavy and I felt exhausted the entire game. I have a couple of Tron DJ200 "Team" jerseys that I was wearing, but I wanted something more "pro" looking.

Anyone have suggestions on what you wear indoor for roller, and where I can get something very light weight and pro looking too?

Thanks in advance.

It all depends on how much you want to pay for the jerseys. If you are getting a team lot and want them cheap then look on alibaba for inline hockey jerseys and make a few requests. One of the advantages of doing this is you should be able to specify which fabric to use, I prefer the single layer mesh polyester for inline but a lot of shops use heavy gauge knit polyester fabric. I like a jersey that will breathe as opposed to a heavy cloth that may be more durable in the long run but is hot as hell to play in.

However if you go this route you need to be very clear in your instructions as to which fabric to use, TRIPLE check the sizings (make them give you measurements for arm length, arm width, shoulder width, collar size, body width, body length etc), what the the final design looks like (get a layout design confirmed, a lot of them will either design something for you or take your design and lay it up) and ESPECIALLY check that they understand where the names go and that they are different for each jersey. A number of times I have seen jerseys come in that had on the back "NAME GOES HERE" or something equally stupid.

Staying closer to home for jerseys can give you more control over the design and getting mistakes fixed but getting the jersey made in the fabric you want can be more difficult.

The Bauer jerseys look good and use a lighter weight fabric than the Reebok.

+1. Our league uses the Bauer jerseys and they are very nice. They have very breathable panels on the sides and the main panel is a tighter mesh but is also breathable. I never feel too hot in it, and I play goalie.

I've had good luck with Bauer premium 6002 jerseys in the past but I just got my new sublimated Jersey and it's pretty sick. Old school Hartford whalers style with our custom logo on it for $60 a piece. They are good quality and light, sublimated is the way to go

Optimus, what model bauer jerseys were you referring to in your original response. I read elsewhere that the CCM 2-color practice jerseys are pretty lightweight as well. Sublimated jerseys never felt like an option as I associate sublimated with ultra-busy jerseys like the pro teams wear. I want a classic nhl style look

My posts were not spam. He asked where to get jerseys, and I told him. I don't work for that company, and really don't understand why they were deleted.