Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

althoma1

Sprung, kor skates, supreme shins, vapor xx stick and more

Local pickup in Toronto is more than welcome, but I will ship anywhere via a tracked and insured Canada Post method for actual shipping costs. Prices do not include shipping.

Brand new- never mounted or used A7 Sprung chassis. Sold for $100US per set plus shipping (sell for $180US plus shipping on the Sprung site). I have two sets of these I picked up from Justin1933 on this site. He had some new A6 chassis and A7 chassis and I bought them all as a package deal. I'm keeping the A6's for myself, but the A7 chassis is longer than I prefer for my skates and the local skaters I know that use Sprungs already have a couple pair. One set sold for 100 us plus shipping. One set left.

The size A7 frame is designed to fit current model CCM, Bauer and Mission skate sizes 8.5-10 and Alkali and Tour sizes 9-10.5. It's basically a "medium" sized frame. It's designed to take all 80mm wheels, but will also work with all 76mm wheels (just don't mix sizes - go with all one size or the other).

Used model A6 Sprung frame Sold for $70US - it was used for 2 roller hockey seasons. I'll include 2 old spare arms.  Since I now own a few pairs of the latest A6 model I don't need this backup set with the old arms (I'm not interested in selling any of the new A6 frames I have; so don't bother asking about that. They're either in use or will be used by me eventually). The newer model uses the same frame, but has new rocker arms with beefed up knuckles. I do recommend upgrading to the new arms at some point, but this would allow you to try the Sprung frame without breaking the bank and the newer arms are compatible (in pairs - you can't mix and match new and old arms in the same slot) with this frame as the frames weren't changed. The new A6 model sells on the US website for $180US plus shipping.

The A6 size is the smallest sized frame Sprung makes. It's designed to use all 76mm wheels, but can also accept all 72mm wheels (sizes should not be mixed). It's meant to fit on a size 6-8 of most boot brands (up to 8.5 in Alkali, KOR and the older Mission sizing). I use this size frame personally on an 8EE Easton Mako and an 8.5D KOR Shift 1. I've also had this size chassis mounted successfully in the past on Mission L7 8.5EE skates, Mission Soldier 8.5 skates and 8.5 Torspo Surge 221 skates. 

8.5D Kor Shift 2 skates. Sold locally. Excellent condition with plenty of stiffness and life.I will also include an extra set of used 272mm steel. I always kept an extra steel in my bag when refereeing in case of emergency and would rotate the steel when I felt I wanted a fresher cut, but didn't have a chance to get go to my regular sharpener. Only used for 1 year of refereeing and a few pickup games. Insoles always removed and skates dried using a boot dryer. They use 272mm Mission Pitch 3 holders and steel (excellent steel that holds an edge well - you can also have the option of setting the steel to a neutral, +1 or -1 position).

These were top of the line skates when new and are based on speed skate technology like VH skates, MLX skates and the Easton Mako skates. The company is out of business, but they're still great skates that were ahead of their time. They're highly responsive to heat and I will include baking instructions.

They fit approximately 1 size smaller than a top of the line Bauer or Reebok skates (based on demoing skates) - if you take a 7.5 in a top of the line Bauer or RBK skate then these should be the right length.

NEW 8.5D KOR Shift 2 skates $140US. Love this skate model and have enjoyed several pairs over the years, but I've now moved on to Easton Makos as they fit me a bit better in the toe box area. I actually have two new in the box, but am only listing one for now and am planning to keep the other as an emergency backup, however; if there is interest in both pairs I may consider moving both and picking up another pair of Makos while I can still find them on clearance in my size as a backup pair. Sold one new pair on eBay. The second pair is listed with details and pictures in the second post.  

Nike Bauer Vapor XX Grip Stick. 102 Flex RH PM9 CurveSold Locally for $60 CAD

Mission Titanium Stick 100 Flex Hossa RH Sold Locally for $50

Bauer Supreme OneLTX Pro Hockey Shin Pads Guards 16" SOLD for $19.99 US plus shipping on eBay 
An SMU (special make up) shin pad that is very similar to the Bauer Supreme One80 (second from the top of the line). It has a removable liner, a very comfortable anchor wrap and protective vent armour. Used for two seasons of roller hockey. In excellent condition, aired out after every use and cleaned periodically. 

Bauer Supreme 1000 Official's Referee Elbow Pads Large Sold for $25CAD locally
Used for one season of refereeing - in great shape with no smell. Aired out and sprayed with a combination of peroxide and alcohol regularly. Bauer specifically designed the Supreme 1000 ref pads for refs needs by making them extremely low profile along with a fit that is more designed for arms being extended rather than bent like player pads. 

http://i60.tinypic.com/98sfhl.jpg
http://i60.tinypic.com/2w6fbxc.jpg

Hyper Pro 150 Roller Hockey Wheels 76mm 83a
I have 3 sets of new in the package 4 packs of these wheels (all 76mm) as well as 8 wheels that were used to ref a few games indoors on smooth concrete (in excellent condition). They are outdoor wheels with an 83a durometer, but can be used on smooth cement indoors if you're a heavier player. I do not recommend these for use with the Sprung frame, but they should work well with most other frames. The Sprung frame has very tight tolerances and was built for wheels with an elliptical wheel profile - these are full profile wheels and that causes rubbing with the Sprung chassis and that's why I'm selling them after using the one set for a few games. That should not be a problem with other chassis. 
Sold locally for $70 for the lot.

http://i59.tinypic.com/2059xsw.jpg
http://i62.tinypic.com/2rcwdix.jpg

Mission Sub-Zero Elbow pads. Senior Large. $10US. I picked these up about 8 or 9 years ago and they were used for a couple seasons of rollerhockey and then put away for storage as a backup pair. They were a top of the line roller hockey elbow pad at the time.   The middle wrap around elastic straps are a bit stretched out, but they still work. The velcro piece (the smaller piece) on the right elbow is loose and while still working, could use some resewing. A very light, but protective pad with a slash guard and deep/hard elbow cap.

http://i58.tinypic.com/2uol7ag.jpg

Montreal Canadiens away colour knit Hockey Socks NEW. $5US.  Brand NEW with tags. Kobe Socks. Made in Canada. 65% Polyester and 35% Cotton. Men's XL. Originally $14.99+tax.

http://i61.tinypic.com/28m05m0.jpg

Adding a NEW Bauer RBE VIII i2 Oreo cage, size large with chin cup and straps, but without mounting hardware or packaging. Based on the itech RBE VIII - Bauer released it with their branding after buying itech, but now both models are now discontinued and are rare It's new with no dents or rust, but was stored on a rack loose in a store before I bought it so there are some scratches from being moved around with the other cages. SOLD on eBay.

NEW in the box 8.5D KOR Shift 2 SOLD on eBay

One new pair of KOR Shift 2's sold on eBay. One used pair still available along with one new pair and all the items listed in the first two posts. Also available:

272mm Mission Pitch 3 Holders (2 pairs available). Simply taken off skates for roller conversions (one pair came off Mission L7 skates and another off a KOR Shift 2 boot). Hardware included. $10US for each pair of holders without steel.

272mm Mission Pitch 3 Steel (2 available - one sharpened once at 90/50 FBV and the other unsharpened). $25US for each set of steel.

If someone wants the holders and steel I'll sell them for $30 per set.

Superfeet insoles. Used, but in good shape. Came out of a pair of 8.5 KOR Shift 2's. Someone bought a used pair a while back and asked for a slight price reduction to take them without the insoles since he already had a pair he was going to use. They saw about a year of use. $10US

242h21g.jpg

rj2s01.jpg

CCM Pro 160S Linesmen Ref Jersey Sz. 54. Used, but in good condition with only a few cut repairs that were sewn shut (nice clean sewing machine job). Made in Canada. Size 54 - some people equate this to an XL and others an XXL. To me it fits more like an XXL as I usually wear an XL Jersey or shirt and felt this was a touch too big and have since switched to a size 52. Note, this is a vented jersey that some minor leagues won't let you use - I used it for men's league roller hockey and some school games, but another non-vented jersey for minor hockey. Check with your league before buying. sold on eBay for $19.99US plus shipping.