Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

moteef17

Hockey Pants - Similar to CCM V08

My 1st year PW has been wearing a pair of CCM V08 pants for about 3-4 years and they are on the brink of becoming 'shorts' and sitting too high above his knee pad. They are a size Junior Small.

He likes the rigidity in the hip area and I was wondering if someone can point me towards a similar pant in CCM's current lineup. I'm not up on the changes with the Tacks name coming back, so I'm at a loss for figuring out which pant today is close to the V08 from a few years ago.

Thanks!

A few changes over the years for sure, but best bet would be the pants one level below top end in any of CCM's pants or Reebok.

Not trying to resurrect this thread but wanted to share that we tried on many pairs of pants during the summer and he hated just about everything, until........CCM Tack 6052 pants in a Junior Large.

He puts those on and loved them. He's been in them all season and couldn't be happier. I was a little disappointed that CCM opted for a heat-press 'CCM' leg logo on the Junior 6052 pant, because they did stitch that logo on the adult sizes of the same pant. But that's probably just a pet peeve of mine...