Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

randomname14

Patrick Kane Curve?

Does anybody know the actual Bauer curve that Patrick Kane uses, because I know for a fact that is not the P88, but I don't know which one it is

It's a P10. Think Shanahan Easton curve. Giroux has the same curve, but a righty of course.

It's a P10. Think Shanahan Easton curve. Giroux has the same curve, but a righty of course.

Ok, do you know what curve is closest to the P10 now of any available ones from myBauer?

It is a non-grip tactile, I was helping with the above picture. The last ones we received are 102 flex, probably dropped down a little because of his injury this past year. Also,from what I heard, he wasn't a fan of the 1X look

It is a non-grip tactile, I was helping with the above picture. The last ones we received are 102 flex, probably dropped down a little because of his injury this past year. Also,from what I heard, he wasn't a fan of the 1X look

As a user of the 1X I don't really like the looks either.

Kane uses a tactile grip O33 102 flex dressed. Previously 107 flex and no it was not clear. The curve is LIKE but NOT a P10. As you can see the code on his sticks after the dash is the revision number. 27 revisions of his curve specs on the one stick I had alone.

Also,from what I heard, he wasn't a fan of the 1X look

That's the main reason he is using the 1X LE now. I'm pretty sure I saw Giroux using the LE last night as well.

The stick is a lie 6 and there is nothing close in CCM. It's a Bauer P10 that's modified. The LE has nothing to do with him not being a fan of what it looked like, it's marketing to push the LE stuff hence why the LE skates are being worn by Bauer guys.

Last season he stayed using the APX2 paint job over the 1X paint job because he didn't like the silver shaft and blade some players spray painted the lower half of the stick black. I was huge fan of the 1X stick but not crazy about the silver either i Think the LE version of the 1X is one of the best looking sticks out right now.