Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

goudgey

How to out on a girdle? Advice needed.

Hi all,

Have just bought myself a Bauer TotalOne NXG girdle and haven't ever worn one with full gear before and I'm not sure how best/in what order to get dressed.

When in normal pants I get dressed in the following order:

Jock/garter combo > pants > socks > skates > shin guards (over skate tongues) > tape around shin guards > pull down pants to clip garters on to sock > pull up pants and tighten > the rest.

With the girdle being a lot tighter fitting than the pants I'm not sure how successful I'm going to be using my current sequence of getting dressed when it comes to clipping the garters to the socks.

What advice do you have? How do you guys/girls that wear girdles do it?

Cheers,

Mark

I believe the TotalOne girdle is the wrap around style (ie it totally disconnects in the front with velcro).

So I think your process would look like this:

jock/garter combo > socks > skates > shin guards (over skate tongues) > tape around shin guards > girdle > shell > the rest

Why can't you go

jock/garter combo > shins > socks/clipped > girdle > skates (lift shins, tie skates, pull shins/socks down over tongues) > tape around shin guards > shell > the rest

Problem I see with putting on the shell after the girdle is the shell attaches to the girdle at 3 points and attaching when wearing would be quite difficult.

I'll give it a shot tonight though. Will probably need an extra half hour before the game to trial and error it.

Putting the girdle on with the shell already attached should work as well.

Jock/garter combo> shins> socks (attach them) > girdle with shell attached> skates > tuck tongues if desired > tape shins and then the rest.

So just to add to this because I do it differently and am weird... here is my routine.

Jock/Garter > Girdle w/shell > socks > skates > shins > socks pulled up and done with garter

That's what I ended up doing Hills.

Because you can open up the legs on the girdle and shell it was easy to drop the girdle/shell down over the shins in order to clip on the garter.

Felt strange training in a girdle for the first time!