Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IPv6Freely

Sports Logo Artists

Are you willing to pay? Not that I have those skills, but an offer of payment always seems to bring some people out of the woodwork.

Are you willing to pay? Not that I have those skills, but an offer of payment always seems to bring some people out of the woodwork.

Of course. Graphic design isn't free :) Unless of course they're a student and just need something for the portfolio ;) But no, of course I'm willing to pay!

Thanks! But I actually ended up just having the company making the jerseys do the artwork :)

I'll PM you in the future if I need anything else though!

Thanks. Yeah, I looked at the "post your team's jersey" thread, and was kind of saddened by how many people just poached other team's logos. They should contact me or some other artist and do something all their own.

We decided to go Chicago red jerseys, so I told them "can you do the Hawks logo but with Ackbar's face?" And that's what they came up with. I laughed so hard when they sent the proof!

I kept meaning to ask if your new avatar was a New Jersey logo. Looks good/hilarious.

I can't wait until your team is playing a team playing a 1-4 defensive scheme and someone can yell "it's a trap!"