Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Davetronz

Custom Graf Supra 735 Sz 8.5

Custom pair of Graf Supra 735 Size 8.5. They've seen one game of shinny... Were purchased practically new online from someone else. Almost mint condition. A few puck marks and a bit of pilling in the liner from a sock.

Lots of upgrades. +1 stiffness with extra stitching from what I can tell. Gel/foam coated inside toe-caps with comfort edges. Extra thick, white felt tongues with built-in gel padding. Grip liner. Comes with standard Graf Cobra 272 steel. Skates fit like a regular D width through the forefoot and mid-foot, and have a narrower (maybe AA) heel. No insoles are included - must supply your own. I will remove the lifts/shims in the pictures before shipping.

Can supply new yellow SuperFeet for an extra $40 CDN (separate - contact to discuss).

Can supply extra set of 272 Step Steel for additional $80 CDN (separate - contact to discuss).

Looking for $240 CDN OBO plus $45 CDN shipping. Buyer to send Paypal as a gift or cover the fee. Will ship to Canada or USA. If you want them shipped internationally, you'll pay any actual extra charges or fees.

Let me know if you're interested.

image2_zpsaxvafc5d.jpg

image1_zpsoebtj8zp.jpg

image3_zpshmdx847p.jpg