Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rphockey53

Stick question

I've been shopping for a new stick.. I'm not the most knowledgable on gear... so what lines from what brands have similar kick points, feel, release etc to the Bauer APX2? I'd like to have a few choices to choose from. Thanks!

A6.0 is a mid kick so not really

If you like the apx2 getting another one is an option

I had one and went to a qrpro without problems blade is a little stiffer imo that's better

Other options are

1x, will be a bit of a lower taper

Ribor line, will play stiffer so maybe go a flex

down if you decide on this

Speed burner has a mutikick system so won't feel exactly the same but depending on what you like

Haven't used many others so can't comment on that

I see that IBH44 mentioned the CCM Speedburner. After reading about the stick I personally dont see any real difference between the Speedburner and the Superfast aside from a a new name and a blacked out toe. SOunds like a marketing gimick to me. Anyone out there that can contest this??

No real difference except a new hosel area that had been modified, but other then that the same. Personally I'd go with the super fast cause you can get two for the price of one speed burner