Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lakota

New stick help

Hi,

I recently snapped my stick(CCM Tacks 2052) after using it for a month and I am looking to get a new one. My budget is $60 and under (Junior size stick)

The sticks I have been looking at are: Easton RS II ($49.98), Bauer Nexus N6000 GripTac ($54.99), and the Reebok RIBCOR 24K(49.99). I want something that will last for atleast a few months. Any input on which stick I should get or other sticks that might work for me would be greatly apreciated

I don't think anyone can tell you what stick will work for you, it's a matter of personal preference and technique. However out of the sticks you have listed the RS II was a damn good stick and at that price I'd be buying a few if they work for you.

I don't think anyone can tell you what stick will work for you, it's a matter of personal preference and technique. However out of the sticks you have listed the RS II was a damn good stick and at that price I'd be buying a few if they work for you.

That is true. I went and bought the RS II today, Thanks!