Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

vsawchuk

Bauer vapor EE width to Graf g9035 questions.

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know first off... I spent almost all day yesterday looking through the forum to find a thread that would answer my question, and found some helpful info but not enough to pull the trigger on the Graf Ultra g9035 yet. P.S. My nearest Graf retailer is about 4 hours away each way:(

So, with that being said. My question is: I currently have Vapor x80 size 7EE and had to have the fore foot punched just a little due to a slight discomfort. After punching they fit great for about 6 months of 3 skates per week, but now they seem a little sloppy in the ankle area from stretching. I know I could probably get away with getting the vapors in a D width (so the ankle area won't stretch too much) and just punching the fore foot again but I have really wanted to try Graf skates and I can't pass up the killer deal on the 9035's. Do you guys think the 9035 regular width would be a good fit/ slightly wider in the fore foot compared to the vapor?

Looking for any and all input!

Thanks in advance for all your help!

The X80 isn't a really stiff boot to begin with, so I'd argue your issue is the boot breaking down in the ankle area. I would go with the wide 9035 because you're in a EE vapor. The wide 9035 isn't as wide as a EE supreme.

The X80 isn't a really stiff boot to begin with, so I'd argue your issue is the boot breaking down in the ankle area. I would go with the wide 9035 because you're in a EE vapor. The wide 9035 isn't as wide as a EE supreme.

Ok, so would you say the regular 9035 would be very similar to the Supreme D in width in the fore foot?

looking at the Graf 9035 I am currently in vapor X100 skates size 7.5EE I have no graf dealer close to try the skates on, would a 7.5EE work in the Graf skates as well for size? Any info I can get on how they compare/contrast would be great. I would like some skate with more ankle mobility