Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jared9356

Bauer D/EE Comparisons

I'm currently looking to switch back from Mako I to Bauers. I wear a 10.5 EE in Mako and was previously in a 10.5 D NXG. I determined that I should really be in a 10, but I'm not sure about width and my local shops have barely anything to try on.

If I went with a 10 EE 1X (Was able to try the 10 EE and I liked it but it felt similar in forefoot width to a Supreme D. Keep in mind that's without baking), how would the forefoot measure up to a D Supreme? Would it really be much wider or would it equal out to about a D in Supreme? I have a pretty standard foot (Narrow heel, slightly wide flat arch. Gets wide just before the toes).

Hopefully I'm not re-asking this but if I am, id appreciate if someone linked me to the discussion.

Keep in mind that on a standard last, the Vapor is true. Supreme is actually one width up so what is marked as a D on the boot is actually an E.

So, the EE Vapor will be wider than the Supreme D.

Keep in mind that on a standard last, the Vapor is true. Supreme is actually one width up so what is marked as a D on the boot is actually an E.

So, the EE Vapor will be wider than the Supreme D.

Thanks for the info, JR. Would the same be true for the Nexus line as far as the last being true to standard sizing?

No. That D is an EE.

Need to resurrect this topic one last time. I've been looking into the CCM Tacks. How does the Tacks last measure up to Vapor?

Need to resurrect this topic one last time. I've been looking into the CCM Tacks. How does the Tacks last measure up to Vapor?

Tacks = Nexus

Jetspeed = Supreme

Ribcor = Vapor

That's a list of similar boots between CCM and Bauer. Hopefully that helps.

Howdy,

Tacks = Nexus

Jetspeed = Supreme

Ribcor = Vapor

That's a list of similar boots between CCM and Bauer. Hopefully that helps.

I've seen a similar list before but there has to be more to it than that.

I have a set of Vapor X40R skates in 8D that absolutely KILL my feet. Yet my ice skates are Ribcor 46k's in 8D and they feel great.

I don't know for sure what the difference is between the two however.

Mark

I should've elaborated. My apologies. The chart above doesn't show that the fit will be exactly the same. It simply depicts a comparison of boot depth and width. The fits between both companies aren't identical.