Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jdvn

Easton HSG Girdle

I'm looking for a new girdle (currently in a Bauer one.8) and I'm really interested in Easton's HSG model they have out. I haven't been able to find many reviews so I came here.

If any of you could share your thoughts it would be very much appreciated.

I've been wearing it the past month. Light, good protection and so far I am liking it. Couple minor things I noticed is the back (spine guard area) sticks out bit so jersey gets pulled up some times. Not a big deal for me. The belt is stitched on mesh at the back and the mesh is starting to tear a little there. I'm gonna restitch it just a bit higher on solid material. Other than that I like it. I went with this as didn't like the looser fit of dynasty girdle and seems to run just a tad longer in legs which I needed.

I have tried it on in large and XL and the waist was fine for me in both ( approx 37 inches) but the thighs were way too tight in the large. Thighs were fine in the XL, but I find my project more comfortable overall.

I have tried on an XL dynasty and liked that, but haven't been able to find a large to try on. I will likely move to the dynasty eventually, but I am not sure if it will be a large or XL. I currently use a large project that fits well. The dynasty is the loosest in the thigh area of those three girdles and the high is the tightest.

I'm also curious to know how the sizing is on this. Torn between an extra large and a large.

I have a 34 waist. Both the large and xl fit. I went with the xl since it was a tad longer and I have long legs.