Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DekeHead

Repalming gloves

is anyone still doing msh2 palms or has eagle totally stopped selling them?

I just got my Eagle PPFi's repalmed with black mesh gussets.

Contact Eagle directly and they should be able to help you out.

I just got my Eagle PPFi's repalmed with black mesh gussets.

Contact Eagle directly and they should be able to help you out.

sorry i meant 3rd party because i want to get my ak27-pros done. doubt eagle would be please with that request lol.

What's the difference between Clarino and Digital? I mean in terms of durability, soft, etc...?

ANd which one feels closets to MSH2?

What's the difference between Clarino and Digital? I mean in terms of durability, soft, etc...?

Any answer you get to this question is going to be really subjective, so take that into consideration...

JMO...digital feels sort of like the surface of a basketball, or perhaps a rubberized bath mat. It's just my personal preference, but digital is far and away my favorite palm. When the sweat from your hands loosens up the digital, it creates such a true and responsive feeling with the stick. I love it for many reasons, and only have 1 pair of gloves not repalmed in digi. Some people have problems maintaining or caring for digi palms, but if you just take your gloves out of your bag immediately and let them air dry properly, you shouldn't have much of a problem.

Clarino on the other hand, is a softer, 'cottony', type feel and would probably be closer to MSH2 than digital. They all have their own unique characteristics, and it's virtually impossible to say which is best. I know a lot of people love MSH2, but it's too slick of a palm for me. That's not to say it's a bad palm, it just doesn't work for me personally.

I have owned just about every palm there is out there... I transitioned from MSH2 to (Warrior) Yellow Mustang and saw no difference at all in stick grip. The Yellow Mustang did try a little crusty in some places, but otherwise they were similar.

I then transitioned to a clarino palm. As said above - it has more of a soft feel to it. It is much thicker, dries a bit more firm and has a tendency to pill in higher wear areas. Very traditional feel though.

I now am 3 games into my new pair of gloves with (Warrior) Digital. This is very thin like MSH2 but has much more grip to it. Once I sweat a bit, I do not notice it and I use grip sticks. When I first took them out of their box, I was very worried I would have too much grip. I even went out and bought a matted finish stick just in case! The interior of the palm is very soft and thin - just like MSH2. They also have dried very well so far.

To sum it up - MSH is a thin material that does not have a lot of stick to it... Neother Clarino nor Digital is going to offer both of those characteristics. Clarino will be thicker but offer the same texture.... Digital will be thin, but offer more stick.

Interesting, thanks for the feedback.

I personally dont have and never used MSH2, just played around with it at a store and it felt great.

I just used that as a benchmark when i asked which is similar.

Thanks for the feedback.

I've worked with Peaches many times, my admiration and respect for him and his work is well documented in this thread.

I just received this pair today and this is yet another outstanding piece of work by Peaches. There just aren't enough superlatives for me to describe the job Peaches does. He repalmed these Minny Wild Rolston Z-Airs for me in Digi, my absolute favorite palm. I tried to get close up pics of his workmanship, but no pics do his work justice. In short, Peaches is in a class all by himself.

SDC11627.jpg

SDC11626_1.jpg

Not only is his work out of this world, he is pretty efficient and gets your stuff back to you immediately.

is anyone still doing msh2 palms or has eagle totally stopped selling them?

I ordered 2 pairs from FIBM. They seem to be legit MSH2.

I've worked with Peaches many times, my admiration and respect for him and his work is well documented in this thread.

I just received this pair today and this is yet another outstanding piece of work by Peaches. There just aren't enough superlatives for me to describe the job Peaches does. He repalmed these Minny Wild Rolston Z-Airs for me in Digi, my absolute favorite palm. I tried to get close up pics of his workmanship, but no pics do his work justice. In short, Peaches is in a class all by himself.

Not only is his work out of this world, he is pretty efficient and gets your stuff back to you immediately.

Those look great.

Sorry for sounding like a d-bag but black stitching on red trim looks kinda bad. Maybe I'm just nitpicking but red thread must not be that hard to find. At least white would be easier to cover up with a sharpie or whatever

Sorry for sounding like a d-bag but black stitching on red trim looks kinda bad. Maybe I'm just nitpicking but red thread must not be that hard to find. At least white would be easier to cover up with a sharpie or whatever

Looks like Easton's choice, as it's on the cuff, too. Hard to blame Peaches if that's the case.

True, but it doesn't stick out as much on the cuff cause it's thinner. Anyway, my intention was not to bitch and whine about Peaches and that's what it sounds like so I'll stop before I make enemies ahah

Are the "Nash Clorino" palms from Peaches the really soft, thin ones you see on some Reebok pro stocks or is it the standard thicker one you see on most retail mitts?

I think it looks amazing, actually. But thanks for your opinion!

I think it looks amazing, actually. But thanks for your opinion!

I had two pairs replamed with digital by peach's last month. He put black stiching on those as well and it makes them look even better! I think your gloves look great, and the work looks like quality work. Peach's does it right!

I agree. I was very disapointed when FIBM did the same to me on a white binding, looked awful.

Are the "Nash Clorino" palms from Peaches the really soft, thin ones you see on some Reebok pro stocks or is it the standard thicker one you see on most retail mitts?

It's a soft palm for sure, but they are thicker. They take a beating.

Just got my 800 synergy gloves back from Ralph Beavis at Nash Sports Repair. He was recommended to me by Peaches, because im Canadian i could send it to Ralph in Ontario to avoid shipping over the border. He did Horse palms on them and did a great job, very pleased.

http://www.pipcom.com/~nash/

Do you have pics?

and how much was it?

Looks like a clean job. How long did it take from the day you shipped to the day you received? Where did you ship from?

Looks like a clean job. How long did it take from the day you shipped to the day you received? Where did you ship from?

A couple weeks from Vancouver to Ontario, i he must of done the labour in a couple of days. There was also the long weekend in there also.

I haven't played with them yet but the material is similar to Warrior mustang but less "texture" and a bit thicker. This is just from my initial assessment so don't quote me on that.