Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Reaper

Back Brace for under Hockey Gear

I remember seeing a hockey shirt with back bracing in it online but I can't remember where. Does anyone know about this shirt?

The reason I'm asking is that we have a guy on our team who refuses to wear his back brace because he took some pretty harsh ribbing about "wearing a girdle." Unfortunately, he'll play a game and then miss the next two because of his back.

I seem to remember one of the selling points of the shirt being the fact that the bracing was hidden in the shirt. I think it could be a solution for him but for the life of me I can't remember the details about it.

Thanks in advance.

my dad tried to get me to wear one in peewees and I laughed in his face, apparently it was for preventative measures. but if he's afraid of getting made fun of then I don't know. ask dr phil

My wifes uncle was actually trying to break into the NHL with a new design for these. It was a very similar design to what Equestrian and supercross riders where under their gear......last I heard Darcy Tucker was testing it out but that was during the 03/04 season