Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

forbs02

Bake Times

I'm looking to put together a master list of bake times for skates. I'm having a tough time finding exact times for a lot of the different skates. Here is what I have so far:

Mission Inline: 3 min

Mission Ice: 5 min (L series) 7 min (S series)

Are the new ones the same?

CCM 492 and higher and RBK all: Thermoformable but for how long?

Vapor XXX: 3min

All other vapors: ?

8090's: 3 min

5090's: 7 min

Easton Synergy's:

Can anyone fill in the blanks with times? Thanks.

Wouldn't there be different times for the different mission inline skates? Specifically, how long should it be for the Wicked 1's.

Also, are these times the same if you do it yourself at home using the epuck baking instructions, or if done at the LHS's? The epuck instructions say 10-12 minutes at 185 degrees.

Wouldn't there be different times for the different mission inline skates? Specifically, how long should it be for the Wicked 1's.

Also, are these times the same if you do it yourself at home using the epuck baking instructions, or if done at the LHS's? The epuck instructions say 10-12 minutes at 185 degrees.

wicked 1's (assuming rest of the 07 mission inlines as well) are 6 minutes.

It depends on when the skate was made/shipped. Early tags read 3 minutes later tags state 2 minutes. I ran into this when I purchased mine a few weeks back. I believe NBH shortned the bake time to deal with the ruuber heal wedge de-laminating. When trying on skates I had two different skates (6.5 & 7) that stated different bake times.

Great thread idea... How about the older models like the Nike Ignites, CCM *52 series, and Older Bauer Supreme and original Vapors? Also, what about the Flexlites, Non pump RBK's, S15's, One70, One50, Vectors, Edge, ZG's, oh hell, make it EVERYTHING! lol

Edit: Also, All of the Graf Series, Kor, Older Eastons.

why not make a real nice master list (times and temps) and lock it to the menu like the blade patterns and stick flex. Then it would be easy access for everyone and limit the amount of ever popular "how long" posts