Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Louie

Post Your Team's Jersey(s) Thread

On 7/22/2017 at 3:31 PM, cjpritch said:

Looks good! I see lots of colleges using Rebirth on their Instagram feed looks like they make a quality product

Did you go Cut 'N' Sew or Sublimated? I HATED my cut 'n' sew jersey, the sublimated one that I replaced it with is better.

Finally got around to getting these done. I had some issues with our initial choice of vendors (long story). I ended up having a quick turn set done at TSR. They’re nice but we still wanted to exucute our original design. After much research I decided to go with homegrownsportinggoods.com out of CO. It was great expereince and a quality product. 

We went with a Canadian made AK proweight jersey, sewn numbers with sub patches. Prices were pretty reasonable. I’d definitely work with them again.

062C34D7-9267-4AA5-AD90-A80D68D96872.jpeg

397700ED-4506-4C29-B3B4-D709A274E0D6.jpeg

23 hours ago, stick9 said:

Finally got around to getting these done. I had some issues with our initial choice of vendors (long story). I ended up having a quick turn set done at TSR. They’re nice but we still wanted to exucute our original design. After much research I decided to go with homegrownsportinggoods.com out of CO. It was great expereince and a quality product. 

We went with a Canadian made AK proweight jersey, sewn numbers with sub patches. Prices were pretty reasonable. I’d definitely work with them again.

062C34D7-9267-4AA5-AD90-A80D68D96872.jpeg

397700ED-4506-4C29-B3B4-D709A274E0D6.jpeg

I love the sublimated sewn logos. Just adds a bit extra quality without being too expensive.

12 hours ago, Hills said:

I love the sublimated sewn logos. Just adds a bit extra quality without being too expensive.

I agree. Tackle twill logos are ridiculously expensive. Our sub logo ran us about $18 each. Same logo in twill was in the $50 range. 

3 hours ago, theinfamoust94 said:

Do Geeky Jerseys do matching socks too?

I don't think so, but its been a couple years since I've ordered from them. They didn't do team sales or anything at the time, just short runs of novelty items. No idea if that's changed.