Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Louie

Post Your Team's Jersey(s) Thread

I wish I knew about Marcelo back when we made our current jerseys, I could have told my captain to contact him. I think the guys on my team likes to try to get 2-3 years out of the jerseys so it probably won't be for another 2 years or so until we get new ones. I'm not even sure if our screen printed numbers will last that long though.

Awesome dude. If I'd never seen the jersey before and walked into the setup like that I'd be giddy as a school girl. Very cool idea and jerseys look great. Usually I don't feel like gradient numbers work well but yours actually do. Nice

I was jumping up and down i was so happy :) The amazing thing about our jerseys is the quality of the material and numbers. The logo and numbers are incredibly detailed and the material feels fantastic, the gradients look fantastic too. These just ooooze quality. I felt like such a badass walking out of the locker room to fill up my water bottle. A lot of people were staring at me, I'd like the think they were impressed. Although they could have been making fun of my playoff beard...Who knows.

Also to anyone unsure of whether to get full sublimation or twill patched jerseys, let me put my vote down squarely for sublimation. The colors add zero weight and they really pop, the jerseys have almost a sheen to them also, its hard to explain. They look fantastic in direct sunlight!

w0gc43.jpg

They almost glow... Its epic! I need some new laces though i think, the blue would work well i think!

Marcelo thanks again, and thanks to MSH for allowing me to find Marcelo!

Im done posting pics now i promise!

goaliemanshark the jersey looks great! How easy is it to add extra jersey's as players come and go and does that material breath well?

I was worried about the material not breathing as well as the very lightweight Easton practice jersey my team was wearing before. Because of this Marcelo put mesh strip on each side of the jersey. Boy was i wrong, the material is very breathable and the mesh just adds to it. I also think the material is the perfect weight, not too light (Easton practice jersey) and not too heavy (older style CCM pro jersey). I really like the fabric...

Im not 100% sure about the reorder process, but i remember him saying that one off jerseys can be made, its just easier to do a one off when he is already printing a set of sublimated jerseys. Marcelo is this correct?

Edit: Justin, those jerseys look fantastic! The simplicity, the gradient numbers, and the logo are all top notch!

Figured i'd go ahead and post these (sorry for the bad pic quality) [thumbnails]

New adult league in Louisville. The 'D-League'. Skills:meh, but the best looking teams in The Ville! :D

Even though he is on my rival team, huge thanks to jsmart for getting our league jerseys,

MAJOR props to SubliTWILL for his excellent work on these jerseys. I was blown away with them, had to get the whole set!

Tribute to former 'professional' teams from Louisville:

Blades: th_jerseys003-1.jpg Panthers: th_jerseys002.jpg

RiverFrogs (jsmart's team): th_jerseys004.jpg IceHawks (my team): th_jerseys005.jpg

backside showing numbers (i'm the only #19 in the league, #1-15 or so are league owned, higher numbers are for ppl who paid to have all four)

th_jerseys001.jpg

The different material is a really nice touch! I like the sheen material! Are those AK jersey with sublimated logos or what?

The riverfrog is my favorite i think...

What do you think of the Junkyard athletic edge-like socks? I couldn't convince my team to go for those. Also do you have orange mesh going down the sides of the jerseys?

What do you think of the Junkyard athletic edge-like socks? I couldn't convince my team to go for those. Also do you have orange mesh going down the sides of the jerseys?

Yes, the jerseys have the mesh going down the side. As for the socks, they look great, but I have not gotten to use them on the ice yet, that will be tomorrow night. We actually made the socks optional; I think we had 7 people order them out of the 18 people that got sweaters. Some people just did not want to spend the extra money on a pair of socks; I can understand that. My next order is going to be for pant shells, and I'd imagine after seeing the socks we may be placing some more orders for them when the shells get ordered in the fall.

Joey, those will look SWEET with those custom Warriors you got recently!

Yeah, I hope so... there should be pictures of the entire kit up after this week. Hopefully I can get someone in the stands tomorrow night with a camera.

Figured i'd go ahead and post these (sorry for the bad pic quality) [thumbnails]

New adult league in Louisville. The 'D-League'. Skills:meh, but the best looking teams in The Ville! :D

Even though he is on my rival team, huge thanks to jsmart for getting our league jerseys,

MAJOR props to SubliTWILL for his excellent work on these jerseys. I was blown away with them, had to get the whole set!

Tribute to former 'professional' teams from Louisville:

Those look awesome! You guys are definitely the second best looking team in the 'Ville now :P J/K! I especially like the Ice Hawks throw back... We're still trying to put together a set of third jerseys with SubliTWILL; but the cheap bastards on my team keep draggin their feet. Finally got the logo figured out, so hopefully we can get them ordered soon.

JoeyJ0506: Those new jerseys and socks are bad-ass! Are they sewn logos or fully sublimated?

JoeyJ0506: Those new jerseys and socks are bad-ass! Are they sewn logos or fully sublimated?

Everything is fully sublimated.

I guess in this case, the name on the back is more important than the name on the front!

haha you got me on that one. There's no logo in the front, it's just blank navy.

Pic0230.jpg