Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Louie

Post Your Team's Jersey(s) Thread

wow great work as always JA, for the first one, are they unique piping, or did you use some kind of Team Latvia template?

The graphic on the ASV jerseys came from terrible photos that we searched for online. Latvia wore this look only in 2006 and the photos weren't the best. Justin nailed the design to say the least! I might actually consider making it a template pattern, which would be a first for us. Needless to say, I have some reservations about moving into using templates (we specialize in custom, making your team's look "unique."

Who's Justin? lol but I agree, combination of colors, Latvian template and USA lettering worked so well here. I don't know much about the competition in the custom jersey business, but perhaps slowly consider using lesser known templates?

Well if your business model works for you, why make big changes right? Product differentiation of designs and variety for sure. So I'm assuming your ProSTYLE are the templates?

Anyhow do keep it up, looking forward to more in the future :happy: maybe a deal for some university intramural jerseys in the next few years :laugh:

Further proof that 'Puck Daddy' Wyshynski doesn't have a clue -- as though any were needed.

That NORAD stuff is spectacular.

spitfire logo?

Could be, with the gun barrels sticking out of the wings. Didn't think about that. The painted mouth got me thinking of U.S. planes.

Very saddened by your accusation/statement without knowing all of the facts... :sad:

I assumed that you would know that was not directed at you; sorry if I offended you, that bothers me, should have been clearer. I was considering the customer, and used "potential" deliberately. If it's part of your job to explore such issues, and make sure they're taken care of, I was ignorant of that.

EDIT: I also figured any potential copyright issues would be minor, considering the nature of the customer.

I'm not normally a fan of the sublimated jerseys and socks but those are just fantastic!

Trust me, if Marcelo makes your jerseys, sublimation IS the way to go! I've seen other company's sublimated jerseys and they are nowhere near as brightly colored as what Marcelo produces. Marcelo's color are bursting with richness and his attention to detail is insane!

What's sublimation in terms of jerseys? I know there screen-printing and stitching on numbers and such; never really understood the difference, especially durability-wise