Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to ModSquadHockey

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to ModSquadHockey by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to access the largest repository of product catalogues on the web. You'll be able to customize your profile, browse our Gear Exchange, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Louie

Post Your Team's Jersey(s) Thread

1,441 posts in this topic

Team Junkyard Athletics takes to the ice for stick and puck.

Mike

JY4.jpg

Most of these jerseys look amazing.. I need to convince my beer league team we need jerseys.

our new roller jerseys...done by tour hockey

19.jpg

38280_417719434900_710289900_4361252_3323841_n.jpg

Edited by ViperJQ

Here are my roller teams new uniforms for this season...

34274_446374700271_711485271_6495725_5685593_n.jpg

Thanks and credit should go to the designer and MSH member Justin Liedloff. He designs 99% of our jerseys.

Edited by SubliTWILL

Thanks and credit should go to the designer and MSH member Justin Liedloff. He designs 99% of our jerseys.

Well done Justin! Killer design!!!

Edited by noodle3872

Thanks! It was a work of passion on a few levels. I am a die hard 80's 'toon fan, so Voltron is near and dear to me. In fact, I had a Voltron painted mask about 10 years ago (or more). On top of being a fan of Voltron, I'm one of those wacky goalies who's into crazy custom pads and standing out just for the fun of it (can we say wonder bread pads?).

When I met Joel, the first thing I thought was that he needed a jersey to complete his look. His pads and gloves can be seen here:

http://www.goaliestore.com/board/attachments/equipment-forum/24424d1275928942-official-battram-thread-img_1425.jpg

http://www.goaliestore.com/board/attachments/equipment-forum/24520d1276239052-official-battram-thread-voltronnexuspads.jpg

http://www.goaliestore.com/board/attachments/equipment-forum/24521d1276239067-official-battram-thread-voltronblocker-medium-.jpg

http://www.goaliestore.com/board/attachments/equipment-forum/24522d1276239082-official-battram-thread-voltronnexuscatch.jpg

http://www.goaliestore.com/board/attachments/equipment-forum/24425d1275928961-official-battram-thread-img_1429-small-.jpg

I can't wait to see how the jerseys turn out!

Thanks! It was a work of passion on a few levels. I am a die hard 80's 'toon fan, so Voltron is near and dear to me. In fact, I had a Voltron painted mask about 10 years ago (or more). On top of being a fan of Voltron, I'm one of those wacky goalies who's into crazy custom pads and standing out just for the fun of it (can we say wonder bread pads?).

Those pads are amazing, and so is the jersey design! :)

Holy shit -- between you two and Scotty Battram, the gauntlet has been thrown down.

Beautiful stuff, boys.

Oh man, I used to love voltron.

I hope someone can get a shot of the guy in the full set up. That's awesome.

Our new jerseys that will be completed by Marcelo and Junkyard Athletics.

Carolina Alternates

untitled.jpg

Edited by Louie

Our Summer 2010-11 team, Team Tabarnak. Our manager, who works his butt off each week is Québécois so we made this jersey to honour him. He loves it, especially considering that he secured a much coveted number 9 jersey.

IMG_0668.png

Nice looking Jerseys Aussie! What division is this team in?

Div.2, looks like Div.1 will fall over as they refused to play the games at IceHouse only and the players revolted.

Looking awesome sublitwill! I think this jersey order brings my junkyard athletic jersey collection to 4. Couldn't be happier.

Just picked up our team's home jersey and am so stoked! We should have our away jerseys in about another week.

RoyalsJerseyFront.jpg

Edited by SouthpawTRK