Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Louie

Post Your Team's Jersey(s) Thread

nice, i play on the d2 yaks with bkress19. i also sub in d1,d3, and c leagues too. if you ever see a short chubby asian with msh stickers on the helmet, that's me.

I'll keep an eye out. We're called Goon Squad. I might be gathering up a team for D3 next spring/summer.

I'll either be the Asian goalie with the 8-bit jersey on, or the Asian skater wearing USA Hockey socks.

Would recommend you guys look into Orlando. Awsome tournament, in January. 25 someodd teams this year. It has been up into the 30's in the past. Police and FD teams from all across Canada and the US and usually has around 5 divisions.

I'll pass that on to the team Capt.

Haha and you get to hang out with me.

Deal sealer!

I'll pass that on to the team Capt.

Just Google Orlando Firefighter Hockey.

Had JR spend an hour with me measuring for customs. I have some screwed up feet. I'd highly recommend it for non-normal people.

Deal sealer!

What Whitley is this that you represent? I went to a school named Whitley in the burbs of Chicago. Never played hockey for them though, so I was just wondering if this is them. Sweet look.

Its Whitley Bay in England, so probably not! :D

Skating on my buddies team, its the STL third jersey.

*pic*

seems like an influx of cube players to msh recently. btw, you guys should give me a high paying job,and i'll skate with you all in exchange.

My team's jersey. Didn't have the time to take an individual shot. Their not bad, but they could be much better. And yes, all our gear doesn't match with the jerseys except for a key phew who care for style/colors *cough*. That and were surrounded by LHS' that mainly have their gear in the most "powerful"(richest) clubs colors.

a3team.jpg

My team's jersey. Didn't have the time to take an individual shot. Their not bad, but they could be much better. And yes, all our gear doesn't match with the jerseys except for a key phew who care for style/colors *cough*. That and were surrounded by LHS' that mainly have their gear in the most "powerful"(richest) clubs colors.

This makes me feel old.

a3team.jpg

Ahah, not like royal blue gear is hard to find, ('Yeah but black looks good with everything', 'NO!')... I'm also one of the 2-3 guys on my team with matching gear

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img35.imageshack.us/img35/7664/a3team.jpg[/img

So I'm guessing you're the dark/long haired guy next to the captain? haha when you posted that you had matching gear, I thought you were the kid with those cool Fury gloves. oh and hey, it's an asian goalie :P

Ahah, not like royal blue gear is hard to find, ('Yeah but black looks good with everything', 'NO!')... I'm also one of the 2-3 guys on my team with matching gear

Haha it's tough. Plus anytime that I happen to get a helmet or pant that's blue I gotta get new everything else, cause I need it to match. Note how my neck guard matches(the big brown kid)

So I'm guessing you're the dark/long haired guy next to the captain? haha when you posted that you had matching gear, I thought you were the kid with those cool Fury gloves. oh and hey, it's an asian goalie :P

Haha I wish. I'm the brown one right beside him. I had a pair of royal 10k's on at the time. And yes, Asian powah!! Only prob is that there's no Asian's on my team this year except me. And I'm slightly defective in the means that I can't grow long hair for some reason.

Southern California's oldest beer league hockey team; Outlaws Hockey Club. These jerseys are going to be used at the Labatt Blue USA Adult Pond Hockey Championships in Eagle River, WI. The team got a local bar, 12 Pines, in Eagle River to sponsor them.

The team has always used Boston Bruins colors and they asked for something in the Boston family, which the Winter Classic '10 jerseys immediately came to mind. They wanted to add some graphics that could only be done via sublimation, so, although very minor, we did it, and had some fun with it...

Since no stats other than the score is kept at the tournament, all of the jerseys are numbered "12 Pines."

WOW.....I remember them from way back....haha. I remember seeing their jerseys at CM Ice Chalet.

oh. my.

the execution on those is amazing.

i wonder if a solid red on the cuff and bottom would have worked better though.

as it would compete less with the body.

would a team change their logo for something like this?

i think the bear in a heart would be fun.

Saw the Aces jersey on Puck Daddy today, and knew there would be some mention of it over here. While the pink and the hearts are... awful (on a hockey jersey), the actual work itself is quite impressive, and much more visually interesting than the other ones Wysh posted. Love the embroidered front logo, and stitched on (but also sublimated) name plates and numbers. Its actually a really nice example of what you can do when combining some traditional elements (cut and sew numbers, embroidered front logo) with sublimation.

FYI PuckDaddy post is here LINK

They will still fetch a pretty penny in the "Jersey off Their Backs" raffle after the game *L* So, ECHL teams are allowed to go outside the Reebook deal for special jersey or one off sets like this? Anytime the Bulldogs do a jersey it is still on a Reebok (although not EDGE).

They will still fetch a pretty penny in the "Jersey off Their Backs" raffle after the game *L* So, ECHL teams are allowed to go outside the Reebook deal for special jersey or one off sets like this? Anytime the Bulldogs do a jersey it is still on a Reebok (although not EDGE).

Reebok isn't the only jersey supplier of the ECHL

http://www.echl.com/jersey-and-puck-suppliers-s12380

Would recommend you guys look into Orlando. Awsome tournament, in January. 25 someodd teams this year. It has been up into the 30's in the past. Police and FD teams from all across Canada and the US and usually has around 5 divisions.

Did you play in this tourney? I was on the cinci team

What am I missing about this scorecard?

The team that won on that scoreboard was wearing jerseys that were made/designed by SubliTWILL and Jason L.