Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

robin640

Emergency Stuff To Keep In Your Hockey Bag

Leatherman

Mole skin

8MM Socket and wrench

Extra set of blades

Visor cleaning solution

Honing stone

and of course the usual assortment of tape

Visor Cleaning Solution

Big Eye-Glass cleaning shammy

Towel

Breakable Ice Pack

Skate Mate Skate Tool

band-aids

assorted tape... hockey tape can be used to hold gauze in a pinch

Yeah, theres a thread on this already but it's quite old and I'm not sure where it's hiding.

Couple of screwdrivers

Honing stone and a skate mate for extreme emergencies only.

Laces

Black, White and clear tape

Sex Wax

extra contacts

Ear guards

smarthockey ball

Chin strap

I keep the usual, most of it already mentioned in here... I also like to keep my stock footbeds in case I ever have a brainfart and forget my Superfeet after drying my skates out.

I keep the usual, most of it already mentioned in here... I also like to keep my stock footbeds in case I ever have a brainfart and forget my Superfeet after drying my skates out.

I skated without footbeds once to coach my son's team as no other dads were there. It feels horrible. This is a good idea even though I try to always check and put them back in after taking them off the dryer.

I skated without footbeds once to coach my son's team as no other dads were there. It feels horrible. This is a good idea even though I try to always check and put them back in after taking them off the dryer.

why not put your shoe footbed in? worked for me

Might as well update.

Two pairs of laces

Two rolls clear tape

Black and white tape

Miraclestone

Might try and toss the Leatherman in there, but I'm afraid it would get stolen. Maybe I'll try and find a $5 cheap hardware store version.

Extra Laces

A few rolls of black cloth tape to give out to people when they ask for tape (I only use white)

Stone, sweet-stick

Phillips, flathead screwdrivers

J-clips, earguards, assorted helmet screws

Helmet with cage in case rink conditions yield visor fog

Extra cup

Tiger balm

Extra stick wax

Baby powder (fixes gummed-up palms)

My best contribution:

Calf pads from old shinguards to be used as emergency padding when somebody forgets something. They have been cups, elbow guards, shoulder pad caps, and even kidney padding when my teammate only had the lowers of his two-piece pants.

why not put your shoe footbed in? worked for me

I never even thought of that! Thanks! I'm sure I will have that happen again some day.

I forgot to pack my shins tonight....don't ask me how...but I had to borrow one of the guys kids shins *L*. 12". I usually wear 14". I guess it was better than nothing.

my essential emergency stuff is

- spare wheel with bearing for each different size of wheel.

- 2 rolls of stick tape, 1 roll of sock tape

- £10, never know what you'll need at the rink

- scissors

- spare laces

.Knife

.Lighter for the ends of laces

. 6 pairs of laces lol 3 waxed 3 unwaxed 1 in a different size in each category.

.Wax

unwaxed laces and wax...in case you run out of waxed laces? *L*

scissors

nail clippers

nail file

band-aids

mole skin for blisters

extra strength muscle & back pills (good for muscle aches/pains plus headaches/hang-overs)