Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chadd

How do I post a picture?

If the picture you want to include in your post is already hosted somewhere on the internet, it's very easy to include the picture in the post. Just click on the button of the picture (underneath and to the left of the smiley button) just above the blank space for your post. A window will then pop up asking for the location of the picture. Just pop the address of the picture into the box and click "ok".

If the picture you want to share is located on your computer, you will need to find somewhere to host it for you. Places like Photobucket are free and very easy to use. Once you have it uploaded, simply follow the directions above.

Use another host if you have to have the picture in the post, the board software has issues with the way they insert advertising into the pictures.Otherwise, just post the link.

What does "Sorry, dynamic pages in the %7Boption%7D tags are not allowed"

I got this error when I tried to post a video I have hosted on Photobucket

What does "Sorry, dynamic pages in the %7Boption%7D tags are not allowed"

I got this error when I tried to post a video I have hosted on Photobucket

Only links to videos can be posted, they can not be embedded into a post.

If the picture you want to include in your post is already hosted somewhere on the internet, it's very easy to include the picture in the post. Just click on the button of the sun on a hill (next to the smiley button) just above the blank space for your post. A window will then pop up asking for the location of the picture. Just pop the address of the picture into the box and click "ok".

If the picture you want to share is located on your computer, you will need to find somewhere to host it for you. Places like imageshack are free and very easy to use. Once you have it uploaded, simply follow the directions above.

Hey Chadd, I tried this but the image next to the smiley face is not a sun on a hill, I don't know what it is but its for insert a link. When I inserted the link to my pic on photobucket and posted it did not work. Do I need to click on insert image? Or am I completely missing something. Thanks

Hey Chadd, I tried this but the image next to the smiley face is not a sun on a hill, I don't know what it is but its for insert a link. When I inserted the link to my pic on photobucket and posted it did not work. Do I need to click on insert image? Or am I completely missing something. Thanks

Sorry, there were a lot of little things changed after the last update and we haven't been able to update all of these topics. I apologize for that.

The new "insert image" icon is two to the right of the smiley face. From left to right you will get Emoticons, insert link, insert picture, insert email address, insert quotation, insert code snippet and insert media.

I edited your post with the pic. If you click on "edit" for that post you will be able to see how the tags work.

Sorry, there were a lot of little things changed after the last update and we haven't been able to update all of these topics. I apologize for that.

The new "insert image" icon is two to the right of the smiley face. From left to right you will get Emoticons, insert link, insert picture, insert email address, insert quotation, insert code snippet and insert media.

I edited your post with the pic. If you click on "edit" for that post you will be able to see how the tags work.

Ok thanks I will give it a try right now in this post.

img

Your making this way too complicated for yourself.............either use photbucket which gives you img code to copy and paste or make sure your photo ends in .jpg and put the tags around the photo

Here is what I am doing: 1) opening my pic on photobucket.

2) Right click and copy the image's address

3) Come back to MSH, click on "insert image"-a box comes up asking for URL

4) Paste it in the box

5) Post it

Here is what I am doing: 1) opening my pic on photobucket.

2) Right click and copy the image's address

3) Come back to MSH, click on "insert image"-a box comes up asking for URL

4) Paste it in the box

5) Post it

ignore the image box.

Picture4.png

all you had to do was click where it says img code and it will automatically copy it for you :biggrin:

I did it your way as well and it worked the first time. I think for it to work this way it has to be the direct link code

Picture4.png

ignore the image box.

Picture4.png

all you had to do was click where it says img code and it will automatically copy it for you :biggrin:

I did it your way as well and it worked the first time. I think for it to work this way it has to be the direct link code

Picture4.png

you got it, thats what i did wrong. and now i just copy and paste on page and it works,thanks for the help. now do you know anything about skates lol