Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chadd

Good/bad seller list

long overdue report about a bad transaction with zfyfe ... sent him a pair of Bauer XXXX boots mounted on some Mission MG chassis, along with a spare chassis and some wheels. Originally was supposed to trade for some items with him, but later on he claimed that he couldnt send the items as they would be returned to him. So, I told him to pay me $300 for the items, which was a fair call for all the stuff I sent him.

He confirmed that it wouldnt be a problem and that he would be able to pay me back in about a month as he was working. Me being me, I told him to ensure that he had enough money for himself (food, fuel etc) before paying me back, and all I wanted was to be updated on when he could pay me back... been 5 months and nothing from him yet. I dont think he's logged on for some time...

as most of you would attest, I try to be fair and honest with the transactions that I've done... I dont think I've asked for too much, and have been very patient with this.