Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chadd

Good/bad seller list

Got a pair of Bauer 4 rolls from Race4LastPlace for a friend. Better than described. Fantastic communication, fast shipping. I would have got myself a pair if I liked the looser gloves. Hope to deal with again

likewise with Allsmokenopancake. Great buyer, sent the payment fast. Don't hesitate to deal with

Good reviews for some of the folks here. Finally got the sticks after waiting for some time and having to redirect the goods..

Saba - great transaction as always, hope the cage I sent him protects those pretty eyes of his

Moose - redirected a few OPS for me, arrived today and wasnt impressed that my wife hid them in the corner

WAMPS - finally got the One90 I bought from you, great stick, will make its debut this weekend at the Nationals

Thanks guys... always a pleasure to deal with.

I just treat everyone with the same respect that I hope to get myself... there have been some bad transactions (one amounting to about $300 loss), but overall I'm happy with the transactions I've had.

MSH has changed me from someone who was a mediocre player with 2 shafts and mid level gear, to a mediocre player with 5 OPS, 2 shafts, and a shit load of gear...