Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hiub

Custom Glove Gallery

wow

nice collection...

Wanna know something funny? As nice as the XXX's and the others are, the nicest glove is the TPS R8 pro stock which can be readily ordered.

It is absolutely the most comfortable, well built glove I have ever had on.

S

I want those damn white/navy eastons!.. in 14.5" :(

Hey man, which Eastons?

Shawn

those xxx's are amazing

I recently picked up a pair of montreal pro stock rbk's and as much as I love them those would really suit me, they had a pair over at eastwest but for 135 I just went with the cheaper glove at that point

So I was looking through the photos of the different locations of Pure Hockey and noticed all the sweet custom gloves but they're small and crappy so I'm not entirely sure what I'm looking at. Anyone live near one that can check them out for me? I'm looking for a white (or light gray)/royal blue combo

danversmf5.jpg

medfordyz1.jpg

nashuamg3.jpg

warwickor5.jpg

thats a pretty nice pure, where the hell is that

the store outside of boston is terrible in terms of selection!

Its not the store near marlborough if that helps.

I don't think those are all the same location, Thats too many different glove walls for one place. I think the first one is Danvers, no idea on the others.

Word on the street here in New England is Pure Hockey is closing all stores but their big one in Malborough, MA. Not sure if it's true but I hear it from people everyday.

Ryan Kesler's NBH XXX Gloves - Custom Vancouver Canucks Colors.

XXX_glove.jpg

Where on earth did you get those...been wanting them ever since I first saw the new color scheme for VAN. Hook a brotha up!

Canucks Sale! I hope there are more at the next sale. This was pretty much the only pair in brand new condition.

I love this thread; I don't feel so bad about owning 3 pairs of gloves anymore ;)

I used to think any more than 1 pair of any piece of gear was TOTALLY unnecessary *L*

Word on the street here in New England is Pure Hockey is closing all stores but their big one in Malborough, MA. Not sure if it's true but I hear it from people everyday.

I know why. :ph34r:

why? are they not doing well? They don't have much competition from other major stores around here.

I know why. :ph34r:

why? are they not doing well? They don't have much competition from other major stores around here.

yes, ninja smiley JR knows all...

Malborough is their warehouse store.. they get dibs on all new product, and the other locations like Braintree, Danvers suffer. 90% of all the new Easton product won't make it's way to the other stores for months on end. I've also heard that some of their experienced management all moved on to work as reps for some of the manufacturers, not sure if that contributes to the stores closing. I will be the first to admit their customer service as of late has gotten significantly worse. My brother sat around the skate section for a good 15 minutes the other day looking to try on a few pairs of skates. The store was dead, and all the employees were playing around in the front office... they even went as far as closing the blinds of the office window after 10 minutes.....so off to Breakaway Hockey we went.

I also know that their attempt to branch out into general sporting goods failed miserably after only a few months.

Edited by AnthonyJTa

They were hurting far before that...

I also know that their attempt to branch out into general sporting goods failed miserably after only a few months.

I don't doubt it in the least bit... maybe for industry reasons unknown, but like I said... their customer service has gone down the shitter. I think there's 1 familiar face I can rely on in one location.

It's funny because I have a few friends that work at the Nashua, NH store and seem to know nothing about the stores closing and took it as a surprise when I asked them. And People come into the shop that I work at and ask us all the time if we've heard anything about the closing.

Malborough is their warehouse store.. they get dibs on all new product, and the other locations like Braintree, Danvers suffer. 90% of all the new Easton product won't make it's way to the other stores for months on end. I've also heard that some of their experienced management all moved on to work as reps for some of the manufacturers, not sure if that contributes to the stores closing. I will be the first to admit their customer service as of late has gotten significantly worse. My brother sat around the skate section for a good 15 minutes the other day looking to try on a few pairs of skates. The store was dead, and all the employees were playing around in the front office... they even went as far as closing the blinds of the office window after 10 minutes.....so off to Breakaway Hockey we went.

wouldnt suprise me... selection is braintree sucks and the service is terrible

I'm not sure how many times I've had to send my skates back to fix the edges, either their machine is off or someone doesnt know what they are doing

I'll have to check out the marlborough store, thats kind of far from me though