Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hiub

Custom Glove Gallery

I see, well good luck with that then. I am thinking of ways to get into the hockey business, but I really don't see much of a future starting up a new hockey company, unless you came up with something extremely revolutionary. Even then, that new skate company whatever their name might be, is going to have a lot of trouble breaking through all the Easton, Nike, Bauer stuff. Anyways, back to gloves, what TPS gloves do you want to get JR? And what are you going to get custom on them? I'm going to take mine to the embroidery shop around here to get my name stitched in.

Fine taste my friend, I love those gloves except for that stupid purple color and I am glad that you are getting them a different color. Eagle will lose so much business on that glove just because of that, who the hell buys purple gloves?!

ouch! thats more than i paid for my graf 502 skates, including taxes on my skates haha. thats just insane for gloves, although they are pretty pimpin

That's a lot of cash, but I am sure those gloves will be well worth it. Anyone else with some crazy custom gloves, Justin show us something interesting!

eagle1.jpg

eagle.jpg

eagle2.jpg

these are my old nylon x80s, they are actualy up for sale, if anybody is interested. They are maroon black and grey and have been used a little over a year. PM me or IM me if interested ;)

I think that's the deal unless you want a hybrid like my HG1/HGTs, which I guess I'll have to repalm to death when they go out.

Diggin the gloves Vapor, hey maybe someone could get their mom to stictch that hole up or something, that's what I'd do :D Those sande's look nice, blind the competition with your gloves! ;)

EDIT: To get custom gloves, either look on ebay for some pro stock stuff, or go to any decent hockey store that is an Eagle, TPS, Sande, or Muskoka dealer and they should be able to order up something to your specs. Be prepared to break the piggy though, as they do not come cheap, but are well worth it!

My friend with midget hands (he can fit in a 12'' glove!) Always complained that his wrists would get banged up because he's got such small hands and he had to wear small gloves, so he ordered an HGT glove with a 14'' cuff but 13'' fingers and his problems were solved.

Edited by Hiub

just out of curiosity,  for those who have custom gloves, how did you get them custom?  **example** the CB m-1 pros were obtained through CB\\

Go to your lhs, ask them what you want and they will be able to do it...

Edited by Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

just ask your lhs to give you an order sheet, or call up an online company like greatskate and have them email you or fax you an order form, thats what I did. My new gloves will be here in less then a week :)