Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to ModSquadHockey

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to ModSquadHockey by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to access the largest repository of product catalogues on the web. You'll be able to customize your profile, browse our Gear Exchange, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

C434ME

Shin pad liner replacement RBK/JOFA

11 posts in this topic

My dog decided that the removable liner in my 5K RBK shin pads would make a good chew tow, anyone know if you can buy replacements?

here in sweden, all retailers can order them for you, should be the same in NA..

No such luck. The states do not make new liners available. I had the same issue a year or so ago. Ebay or a used pair of is your best bet.

This an old topic, but I was wondering if anyone ever had any luck just buying/ordering a jofa shinpad liner.

I'm thinking the LHS would probably be able to order a new liner but my suspician is they'd probably like to sell you a new set of shins instead. It's probably more practical for them.

I'm having the same problem right now, I picked up a pair of Patrick Sharp 6090s and the right liner is brand new and the left is all cut up and hacked up, if I cant find any new liners Im thinking about switching with my other pads or running to PIAS and seeing what I can find there.

Are replacements easily available for any brand? I'd love a new set for my Vapor 8's

I wish I knew, but if you have a Play it Again near you check it out, I picked up a pair of brand new 8ks for $19.

They may not have the exact pad youre looking for, but you can get a cheap pair with good padding and swap them out. Just my $.02

I'm guessing the price for new liner and the price for a new pair of the same shin guard are going to run close to the same price at a LHS.

If anyone remembers I think it was don cherry's rock em sock em 3 or 4 he said a quick fix would be to just use some old hand towels