Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

C434ME

Shin pad liner replacement RBK/JOFA

No such luck. The states do not make new liners available. I had the same issue a year or so ago. Ebay or a used pair of is your best bet.

I'm thinking the LHS would probably be able to order a new liner but my suspician is they'd probably like to sell you a new set of shins instead. It's probably more practical for them.

I'm having the same problem right now, I picked up a pair of Patrick Sharp 6090s and the right liner is brand new and the left is all cut up and hacked up, if I cant find any new liners Im thinking about switching with my other pads or running to PIAS and seeing what I can find there.

I wish I knew, but if you have a Play it Again near you check it out, I picked up a pair of brand new 8ks for $19.

They may not have the exact pad youre looking for, but you can get a cheap pair with good padding and swap them out. Just my $.02

I'm guessing the price for new liner and the price for a new pair of the same shin guard are going to run close to the same price at a LHS.