Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JJ Thompson94

NHL players in Graf

No idea if this is still 100% current, so don't flame me if wrong, but:

Craig Adams

Sean Avery

Blair Betts

Keith Carney

Trevor Daley

Joe DiPenta

Garnet Exelby

Ruslan Fedotenko

Matt Foy

Marcel Goc

Boyd Gordon

Dan Hamhuis

Jochen Hecht

Jonathon Hedstrom

Cam Janssen

Oleg Kvasha

Danny Markov

Richard Matvichuk

Andy McDonald

Shaone Morrisonn

Mattias Norstrom

Patrick O'Sullivan

Richard Park

Joni Pitkanen

Robyn Regehr

Richie Regehr

Rob Schremp

Nick Schultz

Jason Spezza

Matt Stajan

Paul Stastny

Yan Stastny

Zach Stortini

Martin Straka

Marco Sturm

Danny Syvret

Darcy Tucker

Mike Van Ryn

Vitaly Visnevsky

Jeff Woywitka

Arn't they the best skates on the market.

Hmnnn let me think.........

NO <_<

everyone has their own right.

My friends old pair I borrowed didn't fit my foot at all. Length yes, but my arch hurt so bad it was unbearable. But i guess graf makes different foot accomidations.

You guys are taking names of the website, some of those players don't wear grafs anymore. But why is there not one superstar that wears grafs. There are some pretty good players on the list but no one great. There has to be more players than the list on grafs site.

Graf's website has a spot where they list all the NHL players that wear their skates. (which is where I assume that guy a couple of posts up got his list)

You guys are taking names of the website, some of those players don't wear grafs anymore. But why is there not one superstar that wears grafs. There are some pretty good players on the list but no one great. There has to be more players than the list on grafs site.

Superstars get $$$ for wearing certain equipment. If a skate fits you more or less the same, but one company is going to throw you 5k a season to wear theirs vs. someone elses, how tough of a decision is that one?

Graf doesnt pay to get their stuff on superstars like some of the other companys...fact of life.

Zach

The grand prize goes to anyone who can accurately list the referees and linesmen that wear Graf...

When i was at the last pens game I saw two refs wearing them. I know this means nothing though.

The grand prize goes to anyone who can accurately list the referees and linesmen that wear Graf...

All of them. Except the one that wears old Tacks.

At a LHS near me the owner maintains that the most popular brand sold at his store is Graf. He also sells Bauer, CCM and Easton.

No, Graf is not king. Bauer is by far. Graf makes great skates, dont get me wrong (I wear them), but guys wearing Bauer in the NHL is something like 50%, and they are not paying all of those guys.

Zach

No, Graf is not king. Bauer is by far. Graf makes great skates, dont get me wrong (I wear them), but guys wearing Bauer in the NHL is something like 50%, and they are not paying all of those guys.

Zach

touchee

Yeah. Spezza who?

Jagr, Forsberg, and even Gretzky at one time wore them. What people don't understand is that Graf doesn't pay anyone to wear our skates. Look at the refs and linesmen in the NHL, WHL, OHL. They wear Grafs. They don't get endorsement money, so they wear what they think feel is the best skate. All the superstars Graf has lost to the big companies was because of big endorsement money. Graf is a product company, not a marketing company. Now, do you want a skate because Crosby wears it, or do you want a skate that is the best for you?

:P Oh, and I could list every Ref and linesman that wear them, but that wouldn't be fair.

Now, do you want a skate because Crosby wears it, or do you want a skate that is the best for you?

Forgive the "loaded" question, but what exactly is so great about Graf skates? I am going to be getting new skates in June and I want to try on a ton of different brands, Graf included.

It seems that people always have good things to say about Graf, for the most part but I don't believe I've seen any hard evidence to support the reputation. If you could provide some info, that would be great.