Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mwerth

Pro Equipment Sales

They've ALWAYS had high prices. Besides, Detroit still has plenty of old money.

yea the people who are connected have it but they are quickly fading away. but on hte bright side michigan's unemployment rate dipped to 14%. so maybee its the start of the recovery in mich.

just got back from the reign sale...not much, looked like 9Ks are the gloves they use, just unmarked. Used and new ones, 13"-15", skates were 350-450... New sticks CCM U+ with a nasty hook and RBK 10K with a sakic esque curve were 100. Good selection of pants, med and large.

I got lower pads in navy, 10k and a helmet with a visor. Anyone need a 10K or RBK medium helmet get at me.

Canucks sale June 20, 2010 11-5

Your sure? That works beautifully for me. Right after I finish exams, right before summer :) . Do you know any of the members on MSH who may be able to get in early? That would be sick if I could tag along with them.

Just saw this vid on the '09 Canucks Sale:

I mainly spent the time looking at the prices. I saw sticks at $75, I think pads for I dunno either $25 or $125. Does this seem accurate?

Your sure? That works beautifully for me. Right after I finish exams, right before summer :) . Do you know any of the members on MSH who may be able to get in early? That would be sick if I could tag along with them.

I think he's staff, so Id take his word for it.

they are pretty organized with regards to limits and putting stuff out. what you see at the beginning isn't always indicative of what's available. the stuff doesn't sell out either, although last year all of burrows and keslers stuff was pre sold to some auction site.

I'll definitely be there, STH probably get access earlier as they have in years past, so I'll be there at 9-9:30. maybe even go the day before as well if my friend who scrapes the ice during TV T/O decides to go ;)

I'm hoping to grab demitras scribbled out warriors most of all.

I think he's staff, so Id take his word for it.

they are pretty organized with regards to limits and putting stuff out. what you see at the beginning isn't always indicative of what's available. the stuff doesn't sell out either, although last year all of burrows and keslers stuff was pre sold to some auction site.

I'll definitely be there, STH probably get access earlier as they have in years past, so I'll be there at 9-9:30. maybe even go the day before as well if my friend who scrapes the ice during TV T/O decides to go ;)

I'm hoping to grab demitras scribbled out warriors most of all.

That's sick, I'm so psyched. I'm hoping to go with my friend and his uncle who happen to be STH's. I'm planning to pick up some elbow pads, shins, shoulders. Maybe a stick or two. If you can get in a day earlier, are you planning to take any MSH'ers in like some other people have? If so can I pm you about me and a friend tagging along?

Sorry for all the recent posts, a ton of people are probably annoyed by me now. But I'm just so psyched. Last question. For a day at least. Does anyone know if any Vancouver Canucks happen to use the New Total One Stick? Even if it's painted or anything? I'm thinking maybe some of the bigger players may use them, the only person who comes to mind is Kesler....last post for a while. Promise.

Edit - it looks like my general questions about the Leafs sales were indeed already answered back on April 21 in this thread:

fastmiele Posted on: Apr 21 2010, 07:33 PM

Depending on what you are looking for and willing to pay, I would say you didn't miss much in the last sale. In general there is no brand new stuff, the equipment manager calls up LHS and invites them to purchase available brand new and used gear. So most of the good stuff is already picked over. Any good equipment left over for public sale is hoarded up by the first 10-20 people in line. In the last sale, the manager of the store said people started lining up around 6 AM for the 10 AM sale. For the most part, $100 for used sticks and $75-100 for used gloves is not a good deal in my opinion. I think you could get better hockey equipment deals elsewhere. The only cool thng I found was them taking you down to the Leafs dressing room where they hold the sale.

I didnt get them at a sale but I got about 300 standard blades all at once.. Guess they were made up for a guy and didnt pass his inspection.

I didnt get them at a sale but I got about 300 standard blades all at once.. Guess they were made up for a guy and didnt pass his inspection.

Los Angeles Kings sale June 12 and 13 at the Toyota Practice rink in El Segundo.

Apparently new sticks will be around $120 and used around $75 or so. Not sure how much stuff they will have. Not sure about gloves, helmets, etc. The little pro shop at the rink had sticks, some skates, and some goal pads already (checked on Saturday).

I guess that's it for the equipment. Not too sure though. They didn't seem too helpful with the info.

Toronto Maple Leafs equipment sale is next saturday (May 29)

here is a link to the location: http://www.realsports.ca/apparel.html

under the store events tab on that website is more details about the sale

thx for the link. I spoke to TML Centresports a while back ago and they told me the date of the sale. Ever since, i've been going on the TML homepage checking for updates, like they have before, but couldnt find any.

I'm not too familiar with the ACC itself, so it the Real sports inside the building itself? or where would the line up be?

That's sick, I'm so psyched. I'm hoping to go with my friend and his uncle who happen to be STH's. I'm planning to pick up some elbow pads, shins, shoulders. Maybe a stick or two. If you can get in a day earlier, are you planning to take any MSH'ers in like some other people have? If so can I pm you about me and a friend tagging along?

Sorry for all the recent posts, a ton of people are probably annoyed by me now. But I'm just so psyched. Last question. For a day at least. Does anyone know if any Vancouver Canucks happen to use the New Total One Stick? Even if it's painted or anything? I'm thinking maybe some of the bigger players may use them, the only person who comes to mind is Kesler....last post for a while. Promise.

usually STH can bring one guest, so make sure they both have member cards. you should be able to find everything you're looking for. there's usually 300-500 sticks (80-90% are LH). i cant bring anyone the day earlier because i'll be going as a guest myself. i went early last year, and even though it was nice to not have to battle the crowds, the selection was terrible... they don't bring everything out until the next day..... so there were like 12-15 pairs of gloves to choose from, a few pairs of pants, a dozen skates and heavily discounted merch. there are also low buying limits... and i'm not complaining, i think its great that they do it that way.

as for the TO stick... i think the best way to find out would be to contact bauer or some of the more informed people on this site to find out. otherwise, its a total crap shoot at the sale... lots of stuff is repainted.

thx for the link. I spoke to TML Centresports a while back ago and they told me the date of the sale. Ever since, i've been going on the TML homepage checking for updates, like they have before, but couldnt find any.

I'm not too familiar with the ACC itself, so it the Real sports inside the building itself? or where would the line up be?

Im not 100% sure where the line will be. On the site it says its located "right outside the Air Canada Center"

Edit: Here is a link to a map i found on the website. it shows where the Real Sports location is and that is where the sale is taking place. line up outside their doors im guessing. you could call them if you want to make sure.

map: http://www.screencast.com/users/Dolom1te9/...33-0e4ee243534a

How do you show that you are a seasons ticket holder for the Leafs at the sale? And do you get to go in early or what?

Crosby's?

Geez, I almost bought a box of about 100 standard blades but I didn't like the pattern. Stupid Kubina and his stupid pattern.

Crosby's?

Geez, I almost bought a box of about 100 standard blades but I didn't like the pattern. Stupid Kubina and his stupid pattern.

kubina's pattern is like unusable :P nasty pattern

How do you show that you are a seasons ticket holder for the Leafs at the sale? And do you get to go in early or what?

Do you ACTUALLY have to be a season's ticket holder for the Leafs? At least for the mid-season sale, there were no restrictions, Im hoping the same thing when it comes to the year-end sale. It would be a waste if i showed up wayyy tooo early than expected. lol

so if anyone can clarify for the Leafs that would be great!