Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mwerth

Pro Equipment Sales

Was anyone else at the Oilers sale today?

How did the prices compare to that of other sales? This was my first sale (due to not being from North America) so i was just wondering how todays sale compared to others?

Well, according to the Wing's website, they'll be selling equipment bags, game worn jerseys, game used sticks, gloves and pants. as well as leftover new stuff. I'll be going.

i plan on going to the wings one also. i dont plan on buying anything really just never been to one and just want to browse really. is that bad?

Bad? Nah, you'll actually probably make the guy behind you in line happy that you're not leaving him scraps.

No you would need to camp Thursday night. Season ticket holders get in Thursday evening.

Oh ok. Damn looks like I won't be going though because of school :/

If anyone is going to the Flames sale this year, me and a buddy are going to be there at 9 PM the friday before so we will probably be close to the front if you wanted to shoot the shit.

********Any one who was at the oliers sale....What were the glove prices********

From what I saw (I wasnt there right at the start so I didnt see everything) but they went from about $60-$150, depending on the gloves and the condition.

If anyone saw any other prices feel free to correct me!

From what I saw (I wasnt there right at the start so I didnt see everything) but they went from about $60-$150, depending on the gloves and the condition.

If anyone saw any other prices feel free to correct me!

did you happen to pick anything up?

did you happen to pick anything up?

I got a pair of brand new Hemsky One95's. I was tempted by a pair of O'Sullivan Easton 4 rolls, but when I put them down to try on the One95s someone grabbed them <_<

Almost bought a pair of brand new Vapor XXXX skates, but decided my budget couldn't stretch that far!

If anyone is going to the Flames sale this year, me and a buddy are going to be there at 9 PM the friday before so we will probably be close to the front if you wanted to shoot the shit.

Calgary Flames FanAttic's Annual Equipment Sale to be held Saturday June 5, 2010 from 8am to 1pm

SM3 your crazy dude, close to the front, you better be at the front, I won't be there until 5am(which is nuts to me)

Just spoke to Team LA at the rink. They have the gear from the Kings but no date yet for the sale. In the past the prices have just been ok compared to other teams. They usually sell a lot of gear to PIAS on 190th in Torrance and those prices are even higher.

What do you want to know about the Reign sale?

Just spoke to Team LA at the rink. They have the gear from the Kings but no date yet for the sale. In the past the prices have just been ok compared to other teams. They usually sell a lot of gear to PIAS on 190th in Torrance and those prices are even higher.

Interesting. Any idea if they will sell any of it sooner? Is this Team LA at Staples or at Toyota Center?

What were the past prices like?

Anyone know about a New Jersey, Islanders or Rangers sales???? PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Devils usually have it on the first day of the draft. they combine the sale with a draft party viewing on the jumbotron