Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mwerth

Pro Equipment Sales

yo JR, that page you gave me didnt have any infor on it :(

:facepalm:

In other news, it appears all of the Penguins' gear is going to be sold via eBay again. PowerPlayAuctions has been dropping hints of going to pick up the gear sometime this week.

Wow, I wish I could go browse in there!

Which store is this?

the stock was divided up and sent to all the Behind The Mask stores here in Phoenix, Arizona.

a buddy of mine picked up a prostock s19 for $60 that was considered game used...it was only taped up by the looks of it to me.

Drew can I get in with a season ticket holder if they have 2 tickets? I really don't want to like cheat the system or anything but I don't know what to do since I will be in school.

If I left school at about 4 pm and it takes me about 45 minutes -an hour to get there, what do you think the selection will be like? What items usually go first?

Also 3rd and final question will it be like last year where there are deals on non Dallas stars equipment? Like sale on retail stock stuff?

1. Don't bet on it.

2. Pro stock will be pretty slim. Righties will be gone.

3. Yes. Deals on retail.

That's what I thought. Thanks a ton Drew!

The Kings sale will be at the Toyota Sports Center, training rink. Sorry no prices off the top of my head, but I can tell you they do not have deals like the recent Duck sale.

Two quick questions. Has anyone ever tried contacting the team/equipment manager to see if they can buy specific items before/the day of/after the team equipment sale? I ask this because I don't live within driving distance of any pro teams. I've been on a 6 months search for a fair priced pair of new or nearly new black nylon Reebok 4 roll or 10k gloves, with no luck so far. Secondly, under what section of the teams website can information about the equipment sales usually be found? Thanks in advance.

Two quick questions. Has anyone ever tried contacting the team/equipment manager to see if they can buy specific items before/the day of/after the team equipment sale? I ask this because I don't live within driving distance of any pro teams. I've been on a 6 months search for a fair priced pair of new or nearly new black nylon Reebok 4 roll or 10k gloves, with no luck so far. Secondly, under what section of the teams website can information about the equipment sales usually be found? Thanks in advance.

If you live that far then ebays probally your best bet, as ive been seening Reebok 4 rolls and 10k gloves coming up alot and good thing is delivered right to your door. If you can get in contact tho then that would be great as you could prob go in early and pick through the stuff for what you want and you could also just buy stuff cheap and then re sell.

It's usually right on the home page. They don't try to hide it. If you can't find it on the home page, it's probably not there.

whew} Sorry. Had a little mini-nightmare/flashback there. The Islanders have formally announced plans for Erik Gudbranson, er Brett Connolly Night, also known as their 2010 Draft Party. Friday, June 25, 5:30 p.m. at the Coliseum.

off of islanders website

Anyone know about a New Jersey, Islanders or Rangers sales???? PLEASE HELP ME!!!
Devils usually have it on the first day of the draft. they combine the sale with a draft party viewing on the jumbotron
whew} Sorry. Had a little mini-nightmare/flashback there. The Islanders have formally announced plans for Erik Gudbranson, er Brett Connolly Night, also known as their 2010 Draft Party. Friday, June 25, 5:30 p.m. at the Coliseum.

off of islanders website

And get there early because it was crazy there last year. Might have been with all the Tavares hype because double+ showed up as opposed to other years.

Anything left over is usually sold at a tent sale @ Iceworks. I am told they are planning the same for this year but will not know until after the draft party.

Is there a list of who uses what stick? I plan on going to the Sharks sale and want to be sure I'm buying the stick I think I am and not a repaint.

i dont think there is such a list, id say browse the teams pictures on their website.

And get there early because it was crazy there last year. Might have been with all the Tavares hype because double+ showed up as opposed to other years.

Anything left over is usually sold at a tent sale @ Iceworks. I am told they are planning the same for this year but will not know until after the draft party.

Devils sales arent bad. I got there last year about 3 o clock in the afternoon, and was about the 30th person in line.

This is kinda off topic a bit, but can anyone tell me who has been able to buy a pro stock Kovalchuk stick what the flex on his stick is?

Here is what I figured out as far as the Ontario Reign sale, for you SoCal guys.

The equipment manager, like mentioned before, is super nice. Just got off the phone with him. He said he can save some stuff if you can pick it up on the weekdays.

He has used gloves, most of which have good palms, he says.

Used pants

Used helmets, 8Ks probably. No Larges though. Mostly Mediums

He also said he has 2 different sticks that are available. 20-ish quantity. Both Right handed. One is a 10K with Sakic-ish pattern, the other is a U+ with a "mean toe hook".

The request line is now closed. I have requests from:

-Wex12

-BooyaaGrandma

-JRBoucicaut

-Mack

-Noodle2312

-Krev

-Sickwilly

-GLUhipfan

-MrWizard

-Ininew

Better luck next year to others.