Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
JR Boucicaut

2009 Easton Catalogue

So the SE16 blade has the same technology as last year's SE blade? Does last year's SE blade have the weight inside for balance? If that's the case then all I'll need is the shaft since I have a couple of SE blades that I picked up recently.

Edited by guasto74

In the catalouge i noticed the e pro gloves came in olumbus will i be able to order them of easton hockey?

Only if your LHS puts them on their Easton booking.

The one95 glove is a better buy even though it will retail for about $50 more than the E-Pro. The E-Pro is a big disappointment in my eyes. I wouldn't limit myself to just those two gloves though. It seems like you have a pretty high budget so keep your options open.

Oh, scan-wise...thought you were dogging my review.

I guess my scanner doesn't like the S11. Didn't realize I missed that page again.

yeah the stores here don't like it either, i first saw it 3 days ago

You're not missing much on the S11 anyways. Its mediocre at best, the blade feels dead, and only worth it if it was like under $60. But definately not worth its price tag.

does any one no how much the se16 shaft will wiegh..shuld i get a tapered or standard 2 piece shaft

The SE16 feels heavier and boxier to me than last year's SE. Gonna give it a few more games but I'm already considering going back to the 2008 SE.

Shame that the E-Pro isn't a very promising glove. I like Easton mitts and I was looking for something nice in that price range.

How about the Stealth S11 glove? It looks pretty sharp, but I don't know anything about the actual quality of the glove. I saw that it was also at the MSH skate. Did any of you guys get a chance to check it out?

so between the s17 and se16, can anyone tell me which is the wider and/or deeper fitting boot? i'm told that eastons generally have a wide fit already.

Shame that the E-Pro isn't a very promising glove. I like Easton mitts and I was looking for something nice in that price range.

How about the Stealth S11 glove? It looks pretty sharp, but I don't know anything about the actual quality of the glove. I saw that it was also at the MSH skate. Did any of you guys get a chance to check it out?

I haven't seen the S11, but I have the seen the S17. The S17 is really nice. In my opinion, I would compare it to the style and fit of the One90 glove.

I haven't seen the S11, but I have the seen the S17. The S17 is really nice. In my opinion, I would compare it to the style and fit of the One90 glove.

Oy... really? That actually scares me a bit since I found the Bauer One series of gloves a little too tight for my tastes. If I remember correctly, the side protection by the pinky was killing me when I began to squeeze my hand/grab a stick.

I guess I could just wait until the local hockey shop gets some in the next few weeks and try them out for myself, but I'd just like to know whether or not I'm wasting my time considering something I shouldn't be.

has it been any changes on the z-bubble/s15 shaft since it was released years ago. or is the old z-bubble find in the thread about a old easton catalogue the same as todays s15 shaft

so why is everyone dissapointed with the E-Pro glove..what's wrong with them?..how do they compare to Bauers 4 roll glove?..it seemed like the epro's would fly off the shelf because everyone has wanted gloves that look like that for years but maybe not if they are low quality..whats the deal

has it been any changes on the z-bubble/s15 shaft since it was released years ago. or is the old z-bubble find in the thread about a old easton catalogue the same as todays s15 shaft

tech-wise very similar (tho updated i'm sure) - tapered shaft with flared lower end to accept standard blades but my S15 is way boxier than my Z-Bubble

only noticed that the other day, i don't notice it too much with gloves but without, i must say i don't care for it in my hands

it's the only stick i have that's that squared-off. also the flare is more noticeable on the Z

so why is everyone dissapointed with the E-Pro glove..what's wrong with them?..how do they compare to Bauers 4 roll glove?..it seemed like the epro's would fly off the shelf because everyone has wanted gloves that look like that for years but maybe not if they are low quality..whats the deal

The main problem with the E-Pro is that it is made with cheap materials and doesnt look like it could stand up to a season of hockey. It's flimsy and absolutely nowhere near the NBH 4-Roll in terms of quality and construction.

When I first saw the catalogue and saw that Easton had a "tufftek" four-roll glove, I thought to myself (and I'm sure alot of other dealers thought the same) finally. When you see it in real life though, its so downspec'd, its dissapointing. It isn't equivalent to any four-roll Easton glove made in the last five years.

Sign in to follow this