Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beflar

CCM Pro Tacks

I think Perani's Canadian stores both have a very good stock of these as well. And last time I was there they were between the 200-250 price range which is a steal for these skates, but I am a bauer guy

has anyone seen any lately? i've been trying to dig up some 06 or 07 pro tacks in 6.5d or 7.0d after trying on a pair of 04's at my local consignment store

also how does tacks sizing compare to the new vectors (if i tried on to figure out my actual tacks size)? the consignment pair i tried on were 7e/b but i couldn't reach my toe to the end of the cap when standing up straight although they didn't crush my baby toe like the vapor 6.5d's i tried on

So really the only difference is between Pro Tacks and 9k's would be the heel look and a bit more volume? Well at the pump.

Saw this topic and thought I would ask a question, I have a pair of 992s that I bought a couple years ago and I just haven't skated a whole lot since I bought them. I've always felt like Tacks were the only skate that could fit me, but I'm having issues in the front part of my foot. Terrible pain after just 30 minutes or so. Eventually it goes numb but it still hurts like hell. It has been forever since I've had to break in skates (I had some 862s before these that I got I think in 2000 that I got rid of in 2008) so I don't know if it's just pain from breaking in the skates or if it's a fit problem. Any thoughts or suggestions? I've had them baked but I plan on playing a lot more hockey in the fall/winter so I would like to figure this out.