Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Possible dislocated scaphoid turns out to be mere synovial hernia: one syringe later, I've got my damn wrist back.

Glad to hear your bad (not worse) news.

Chippa, no worries! I started my "unpaid internship" wednesday morning, also known as Field Experience in the Classroom, Part I of III.

Congrats on the start to your career.

Chippa, no worries! I started my "unpaid internship" wednesday morning, also known as Field Experience in the Classroom, Part I of III.

Judging by the news, they stopped telling this to teaching candidates: You can NOT have sex with the students, no matter how cute they are.

Just got an email from a hockey company we all know and lots of us grew up using, the email contained verbiage such as "we have been watching your hockey reviews and we like how you do them and how educated you sound" and "we would like for you to try out a few of our sticks and give us long term reviews if you are interested, please give us sizing, flex, curves etc etc on what you use"

I'm extremely excited! I feel so lucky

Just got an email from a hockey company we all know and lots of us grew up using, the email contained verbiage such as "we have been watching your hockey reviews and we like how you do them and how educated you sound" and "we would like for you to try out a few of our sticks and give us long term reviews if you are interested, please give us sizing, flex, curves etc etc on what you use"

I'm extremely excited! I feel so lucky

Nice! Did you tell them you wanted the Sanderson curve? :)

Divorce papers, process, payout, mortgage/land titles, etc. all cleared and finalized today. Feels like a huge weight off my shoulders.

Yup, I've already gone for a beer to celebrate!

While we've been home for about 48 hours now....we had our baby boy on Friday morning. He is our third (and final) child. We have two girls and wanted to try one last time for a boy. Both baby and Mom are healthy. We've been home since Sunday afternoon and everything has been good.

Divorce papers, process, payout, mortgage/land titles, etc. all cleared and finalized today. Feels like a huge weight off my shoulders.

Yup, I've already gone for a beer to celebrate!

While not "liking" that you had to get a divorce in the first place, but happy for you that it's finalized. I've had two close friends go through it and the relief they showed once it was finalized was huge. So congrats to be it being done and hope the beer was frosty!

While we've been home for about 48 hours now....we had our baby boy on Friday morning. He is our third (and final) child. We have two girls and wanted to try one last time for a boy. Both baby and Mom are healthy. We've been home since Sunday afternoon and everything has been good.

While not "liking" that you had to get a divorce in the first place, but happy for you that it's finalized. I've had two close friends go through it and the relief they showed once it was finalized was huge. So congrats to be it being done and hope the beer was frosty!

Congratulations to you and mom on the new addition to your family! They make really small skates now. Start him early!

The beer was extra frosty - it was the first thing that came to mind when it was all said and done.

My dad is awake and was taken off vent tube last night about 11. He ate a little breakfast this morning, and looks really good. Doctors ended up doing a quadruple bypass, and everything went great, no complications with previous spinal injuries. Long recovery ahead, but very happy today.

• Like 4

My dad is awake and was taken off vent tube last night about 11. He ate a little breakfast this morning, and looks really good. Doctors ended up doing a quadruple bypass, and everything went great, no complications with previous spinal injuries. Long recovery ahead, but very happy today.

Glad to hear things are looking up. Best regards.

Edited by badger_14