Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quintin

CCM/Reebok Euro blade patterns

About to buy some wood sticks and does anyone have any idea what curves they are? I know an 11 is an Ovechkin but how bout 10 or 19? Or if there's anymore, feel free to post them. Looking for something close to a Sakic curve

imo the euro patterns are not really clones of the popular easton/bauer patterns but some are quite close:

sakic=19, modano=11, drury=8, shanahan=10. Reebok wood blades are also available in 4 and 23 wich are both deep toe curves, 23 even deeper... I never saw the 17 before, is this a new curve? looks similar to the 4!

Looking at the EU Reebok catalog sat in front of me the blade patterns offered on the Reebok line are:

MODEL   LENGTH	 HEEL	 MIDDLE   TOE			  CURVE
8 280 mm 65 mm 68 mm 70 mm 13 mm Standard heel hook
10 280 mm 63 mm 68 mm 73 mm 18 mm Curve with open face
17 280 mm 65 mm 70 mm 75 mm 16 mm New style tip hook
19 285 mm 63 mm 70 mm 73 mm 16 mm Curve with strong open face
34 270 mm 62 mm 68 mm 67 mm 12 mm Classic full blade curve

P8- Very similar to Easton Drury

P10-

P17-

P19-Same as the Crosby pattern

P34-

Not sure about the others though.

I guess 17 is a toe curve.....I guess i had my hopes up and was expecting something a little closer to a Kovalchuk pro or something. Anyone know how to go about getting a euro blade over here?

I guess 17 is a toe curve.....I guess i had my hopes up and was expecting something a little closer to a Kovalchuk pro or something. Anyone know how to go about getting a euro blade over here?

You can try the EU site of hockeymonkey, but Im sure shipping will be expensive.

It's weird because looking at the pictures it appears that the #17 is basically flat till the toe. But looking at the chart posted it has more or equal curve at all parts of the blade than any of the others. Wonder which is right?

It's weird because looking at the pictures it appears that the #17 is basically flat till the toe. But looking at the chart posted it has more or equal curve at all parts of the blade than any of the others. Wonder which is right?

You are misreading the chart. That is listing blade height, not curve.

Alright, bit of an idiot question but better safe than sorry. Buying from Europe is a total pain so US/Canada it is. What CCM curve is the same as 19 (Sakic)?

Alright, bit of an idiot question but better safe than sorry. Buying from Europe is a total pain so US/Canada it is. What CCM curve is the same as 19 (Sakic)?

ccm-hockey-stick-pattern-blade-curve-chart-800.jpg

North American CCM curves don't really have a Sakic/Naslund clone. The Recchi/Tavares is closer to a Lindros, maybe a touch more open, with a squared toe. The charts say it's a round toe, but to me it's closer to being square.