Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Chadd

The Venting Spot

Went to clear a post with personal insults and waxed the whole topic. Yep, I screwed the pooch on that one. I can't think of a better way to start the topic over again.

The keypad code on my car was super easy to guess by button mashing (one of those ford 5 number codes you punch in to open the door). Anyways, i get back from class to drive home and my cars full of garbage right up to the windows in the front and quite a bit in the back, my trunk is also completely full. Cost me $120 to get my door keypad disabled entirely. Could have done something a bit less messy ..

How on EARTH do you win the Nobel Peace Prize when you haven't done a damn thing?

He has done things that have contributed to peace. But has he done enough to warrant the prize? I just dont see it. I tend to think that prize is won with specific actions or work in a specific area or problem, with specific positive results. I think this was awarded on a "feel good" basis.

But hey, I dont think this prize has all that much credibility anymore......I mean cmon.....Gore and Arafat? LOL

• Like 1

Had a rare day off and I headed to the roller rink for the first time in ages and only one other person was there. Thankfully, there was at least one person playing but the Sacramento area is certainly not a hockey hotbed.

Had a rare day off and I headed to the roller rink for the first time in ages and only one other person was there. Thankfully, there was at least one person playing but the Sacramento area is certainly not a hockey hotbed.

I wouldnt thinks its a bad thing to show up to a rink and nobody else be there. I love it.

• Like 1

I wouldnt thinks its a bad thing to show up to a rink and nobody else be there. I love it.

I do too but sometimes I'm in the mood for a pickup game and then I'm the only one there

How on EARTH do you win the Nobel Peace Prize when you haven't done a damn thing?

He has done things that have contributed to peace. But has he done enough to warrant the prize? I just dont see it. I tend to think that prize is won with specific actions or work in a specific area or problem, with specific positive results. I think this was awarded on a "feel good" basis.

But hey, I dont think this prize has all that much credibility anymore......I mean cmon.....Gore and Arafat? LOL

He was President for eleven whole days before the Nobel nomination deadline. There must have been something he did in those eleven days that was worthy of the Nobel Peace Prize. :lol:

you tell me the last time a president got elected and people on the other side of the world were celebrating and dancing in the street.

thats a HUGE impact.

you tell me the last time a president got elected and people on the other side of the world were celebrating and dancing in the street.

thats a HUGE impact.

Well if people on the other side of the world approve of our President he must be good. :rolleyes:

I had to have an abscess drained from my mouth. The infection did it's damage though. 11 root canals. 4 are wisdom teeth thankfully, but it's still bad. None of the teeth in the front of my mouth so you can't tell. But it's been very annoying to eat. I've lost 6 lbs since the operation because I can't eat the same foods.

Also I've only had half the operation done. They're drilling a piece of my jawbone out because the infection did it's damage there too.

It's not a pleasant experience. I've had to sit out numerous hockey games and practices because I've been in too much pain, or on too many painkillers.

I've missed so much class, it's been horrible trying to catch up.

Did I mention I have a horrid needle phobia? Thankfully the doc gave me some happy pills to relax me on the night before / hours before the operation(s).

Also my girlfriend is driving me insane.

Did I mention I caught a slapshot with my hand at practice the other night? Catch a slapper with my hand but can't bring myself to get stuck with a little needle.

Doctor cleared me for contact hockey just a few days after the operation...but said I probably shouldn't be on painkillers while I play. Go Figure :P

11 hours in the ER. had to have an abscess drained, the abscess was in my groin.

And in about a dozen less sentences, you still win :P. Hope everything is alright.

edit: OH. The infection did so much damage because I've had it for quite a while. I never noticed because I never felt any pain until a few days before the first operation. oddly enough what prompted me to go see the dentist was my cheek swelling up for what seemed like no reason. The nurse said there are two highly likely causes for why I never felt the pain. Apparently a) I drank a ton of redbull in my teenage years. Apparently there's something common in energy drinks that kills nerve endings in your mouth, or something along those lines. Can't remember exactly what she said. Also B] I have had Arthritis since I was a child. Experimental medication when I was real young did damage elsewhere in my body, and could be linked there too.

Edited by lotus

Nurse took a look at it, within 2 minutes every doctor in the ER came in "heya heard you got an abscess in a fun place, can I take a look?"

All the women looked at me and said "you waited two days to come in?" with this wtf is wrong with you look. All the men kinda gave me this "well I understand why" look on their face.

I run dual flow master super 44's with tips on my car, all the catalytic converters in tact and everything, i got pulled over and warned not fined because i have cats and what not, wtf is this ? I run stock exhaust pretty much just flow masters on the end of them just the mufflers, its not even loud and i got warned. Its not my fault a bunch of rednecks are running around in grand marquis's with no cats and glasspacks, my car isnt even loud..

God damn insomnia. I got up at 8am Monday, and here it is 3am Tuesday and I'm wide awake.

I'll also be heading to the hospital tomorrow. If my suspicion is right it's another round of kidney stone(s) for me. If not something is wrong, god damn nuts feel like they're 10 pounds each and I've got a knife going from my right lower back toward my junk. Just like February, that turned out to be very wonderful. Here's the story from last time. :angry:

Its loud enough to get you pulled over.

Its honestly not the least bit loud at all, i just put the mufflers pretty much on the ends of the factory dual exhaust and retained all the catalytic converters and resonators, it just sounds kind of deep. It might have been that i have fairly decent size tips on my car and the cop seen them? Coudln't tell you, but if i do get a fine I plan on taking it to court.

Damn NJ drivers. Driving in the left hand lane today and the right hand lane is pretty backed up, left is clear. I'm driving down, and some bitch in the right hand lane decides she wants to swerve into my lane without a blinker and almost ram into the side of my car, and when I slam on the brakes, I end up about six inches from her....that close. And she looks at me with her hands on her mouth with an "Ohhh my God I'm sooooooo sorry!!!! look on her face." Get outta here. Now that I think of it, I should have let her hit me. I could use a new car.

Cant stand dealing with my company engineers.... trying to explain to them that waiting 6 weeks for a bloody answer from the factory is not acceptable. Then getting a reply from the engineers over the phone that 'if the dealer is not happy with the response time, then fuck them.'

Jeez, and this coming from a guy who told everyone 'I cant wait to work full time with our dealers'... f-off bitch, you aint taking my job!

Well look, I already told you! I deal with the goddamn customers so the engineers don't have to! I have people skills! I am good at dealing with people! Can't you understand that? What the hell is wrong with you people?

• Like 2