Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zillafan37

Favorite Gloves

I did a search and couldn't find this topic, so if it is a repeat I apologize. I am Just kind of curios what peoples favorite glove they have used is. I am partial to the Warior Franchises I am using right now. I like them because they ar light and offer alot of wrist mobility. I am personally not a fan of the closed wrists which it seems like alot of gloves have now. Thank you for your input.

My current One75's, they felt broken in right away, fit snug in the palms and fingers, and the cuffs never touch my forearms.

Z-airs

4029712657_50a7eb9630.jpg

The R/W/B (Habs maybe) fit me the best (thanks again Dupes).

4169783083_ecdb044b5e.jpg

My most recent and oldest pair of Z-airs. Fit is way different (more volume) but I have played some of my best games in these so they are the current favorites.

warrior bully and franchise's narrows, snug fit which i need for my small hands, great mobility and protection (and in the case of bully's good price), very well ventilated too

I'm really loving my RBK 3K right now. They have a fit that is snug where i need it and loose and free flowing where i don't need a tight fit.

How is the quality of the 3K's? Are they light? How are the palms holding up? Any info is appreciated

I'm really loving my RBK 3K right now. They have a fit that is snug where i need it and loose and free flowing where i don't need a tight fit.

How is the quality of the 3K's? Are they light? How are the palms holding up? Any info is appreciated

The quality is top notch so far. Iv'e been using them for 9 weeks of games and alot of shooting practice in my basement(at least twice a week)w/my daughter and they still look and feel great. They are a pretty light glove too, and the palms are still solid.

Easton 4 rolls

Agreed, my Synergy Pro Stock 4 Rolls are the most comfy and protective gloves I've worn and the move-ability is great

I used to love my old Easton Air's. They were just comfortable from day one and I wore those till there was nothing left of them. I do enjoy the Eagle X-72's I am currently wearing and they have the short cuff that I prefer. Am tempted to try a pair of Warrior's to see how nice they are

I absolutely love my vapor xxxx pro stock gloves (Williams and downie), especially because they took the time to break them in for me before I got 'em, so the mobility is incredible!

I'm happy with my x72s. I have a pair of Muskokas that are really nice too. They're silver so I don't wear them too often, a little too flashy for me.

2 pairs of favorite gloves actually

main reasons are fit and protection...they both fit like a "glove" no pun intended and have amazing protection, for the times i accidentally block a shot :D

RBK 9K (1 pair)

vapor xxx pro model (have 2 pairs)

when i was younger anything that said easton was good for me :D

I can't believe I'm the first to say TPS HGT... Just a classic glove with a great fit, and the tapered fingers are ideal.

I used to love my old Easton Air's. They were just comfortable from day one and I wore those till there was nothing left of them. I do enjoy the Eagle X-72's I am currently wearing and they have the short cuff that I prefer. Am tempted to try a pair of Warrior's to see how nice they are

I had a pair of those until someone stole them out of my bag after a league game. They were awesome gloves!