Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Chadd

College/Pro Team Equipment Sales

Caps looks like it will be July 23 here, last day of rookie development camp. That is when they have had it in previous years, with the one exception being the disaster year when they decided to have it at the "caps convention" thus making you pay $50 just to go. Big outcry, back to development camp next year

Season Ticket holders get to sign up for the early sessions, and the public sale is usually around 1pm (they restock for each session, including the public, so it's not like it's just the leftovers at the public session

San Jose Sharks sale June 18th:

http://bit.ly/jarCIO

Annual Sharks Equipment Sale Set For June 18

Sale Will Take Place At Sharks Ice at San Jose Located At 1500 S. Tenth St.

Wednesday, 06.08.2011 / 2:49 PM / News

By San Jose Sharks Staff

SAN JOSE – San Jose Sharks fans have their chance to acquire one-of-a-kind Sharks memorabilia on Sat., June 18, as the team conducts its annual Equipment Sale which is open to the general public from 9 a.m. to Noon at Sharks Ice at San Jose.

Among the items being sold include:

Hockey sticks

Protective equipment

Practice and game sweaters

Practice and game socks

Team-issued merchandise and apparel

Skates

Goalie equipment

Caps make it official. July 16th - http://capitals.nhl.com/ If you go to "upcoming events" about 1/2 the way down on the right, and click to expand the July 16 tab, it's there. No direct link to the sale

July 16 - Fan Fest

The Details

Fan Fest returns to Kettler Capitals Iceplex at the conclusion of Development Camp in July. Events include the annual equipment sale, prizes, games and more.

How it usually works is Season Ticket Holders can sign up and are allotted a slot (8 am, 9am, 10 am etc). They restock the place after each session and then have a final public session at about 1pm

Florida Panthers Game Used Equipment Ok, everyone can thank Avi Friedman for this one. Panthers new/used equipment sale next Sunday June 26th @ 2pm! Practice jerseys, sticks, gloves, skates, helmets, shoulder pads, pants, girdles, visors, warm ups everything! We have so much left over from the past few seasons that we are blowing it all out!

new york islander sale is on june 24th... how do the equipment sales work? i never been to one but i got tickets this year to the draft party and they have equipment sales and i need lots of new stuff so whats the best way to maximize my chances of getting the best stuff and most before anyone else?

I forget if I`m supposed to PM a mod with info first, or if I`m aloud to post regardless. If I was supposed to pm, please forgive my mistake.

Anyways, for the Canucks the end of the year sale, is Wednesday the 29th. 10am-8pm. HOWEVER, THERE WILL BE NO EQUIPMENT AT THAT SALE. All the equipment will go to the Canucks outlet store. STARTING JULY 11th. They said it would be a regular store day, none of the STH or Employee treatment kinda thing. However, they might make changes. Anyways, hopefully I get to see some of you guys there.

the nashville predators will hold theirs on july 13th

10:00 AM: Select-a-seat open house begins; Pred’s Pro Shop and merchandise sidewalk sale open

11:30 AM: Used equipment sale (Season Ticket Holder Access Only)

*Please bring your Season Ticket Holder badge for verification

2:00 PM: Used equipment sale (General Public)

3:00 PM: Plaza party begins including beer garden, live music, a carnival ride and much more

4:00 PM: Locker room tours and silent auction open

4:30 PM: Player autograph signing begins

6:00 PM: Skate of the Union Address and jersey unveiling

Philadelphia Flyers equip sale will be Sept 14th at one of their Virtua Skate Zones (i'm guessing the one in Voorhees, NJ since that's where they practice). Time not announced, at least not yet.

The teaser pic on facebook looked real enticing (especially when it came to sticks). Since it was announced on such a large media outlet like facebook, lines will probably be epic.

Leafs equipment sale will be Saturday November 26th at 10am. You'll need to be there super early (3+ hours) if you want to have a chance of being in the first group.

Tampa Bay Lighting are having an equipment sale Saturday December 3rd. 5:30 PM St Pete Times forum.. I suggest getting there early. Wish I could go but I have a game at 6 and would barely make it.

Blues sale this weekend, picked this up from their web page ......

wish I could get there and grab a helmet but I'm thinking I won't make it from jersey in time, lol :(

Blues Equipment Sale

March 16 - 17 | Hardee's IcePlex in Chesterfield

Don't miss out on the Blues Equipment Sale at the Hardee's IcePlex in Chesterfield this weekend! Get used Blues hockey gear before it's gone!

The sale runs from 3 to 7 p.m. on Friday, March 16 and 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday, March 17.

Items Available Include:

• Helmets
  • Skates
  • Shoulder Pads
  • Elbow Pads
  • Shinguards
  • Gloves
  • Goalie Equipment
  • Sticks

The Hardee's IcePlex is located at 16851 North Outer Forty Drive, Chesterfield, MO 63005.

Edited by twister18

Habs memorabilia and game-used equipment sale is this coming Saturday as per Twitter and http://canadiens.nhl...ge.htm?id=78984

Edit: Just to get some of you goalies excited, Montreal Canadiens posted this on Twitter

https://twitter.com/...3565568/photo/1

It says: You want to play like Price... or at least look like him (Montreal Canadiens Used Gear Sale)

Edited by hamstercaster

Not exactly pro but close enough:

University of Michigan Equipment Sale

April 14

The Michigan Hockey team will once again conduct its annual Hockey Garage Sale on Saturday, April 14, 2012 beginning at 8:30 am.

Items that will be made available:

Practice Jerseys

New and Used Adidas apparel

Hockey sticks and skates

New and Used Hockey equipment

New and Used Skates

Tape

Cash and Check with ID only