puckmart.com, good or bad?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 JRUKUS

JRUKUS
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 08:45 PM

Just curious if anyone has shopped at this website and if you were satisfied with the service and/or product?

#2 Drewhunz

Drewhunz
  • Members+

• 3,036 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 11:33 PM

PuckMart= Hockey West.
What this means is they are the distributor for smaller mom and pop shops who don't have manufacturer accounts. So all you're doing is paying the same price as you would to an independent shop, while they rake in twice the wholesale profit. IMO- buy somewhere else out of principle for the smaller guys.
Smokey, my friend, you are entering a world of pain.
-Walter Sobchak

#3 raganblink

raganblink
  • Members+

• 1,537 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 03:08 PM

Its like a time machine. I'm somewhat surprised they have any of that old crap still in stock. There really isn't a good deal on any of that stuff though, I feel sorry for the shops that have to buy from them, as they might as well buy it from a long distance competitor and try to get a better rate.

#4 ociceman_66

ociceman_66
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 03:26 PM

Almost all U.S. retailers, big or small, get their back-up products from Hockey West, so does PuckMart.com.

Almost all U.S. retailers, big or small, get their back-up products from Hockey West, so does PuckMart.com. Their shipping is fast and efficient. They are great in carrying figure skating stuff....