• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#76 Miseaujeu

Miseaujeu

Brand Manager - Warrior Hockey

• Members+
  • 440 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 12:15 PM

Really sucks that he isn't with you guys any longer, but your company always picks up tons of guys simply because of the great products. Keep it up. :)

He's going with a situation that is the very best for his brand. Can't fault a dude for that.

#77 halfmoonyote

halfmoonyote
  • Members+
  • 664 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 02:25 PM

That's ok, Warrior has some of my favorite players to watch using their stuff - Wisniewski, Burrows, Timonen (who, coincidentally, switched OUT of Bauer to go back to using Warrior in the SCF), Kovy, Brooks Laich, Malone, Pronger. The list goes on. I like the players they have assembled.

#78 SteakSauce

SteakSauce
  • Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 03:56 PM

official now. bauer has a press release and has tweeted it on it's twitter account this past hour

#79 jsykes

jsykes
  • Members+

• 514 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 04:38 PM

Maybe I should pick a few of these up, they're bound to be worth something now I'm guessing. LOL ;)

Posted Image

#80 tamtamg

tamtamg
  • Members+

• 680 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 05:08 PM

It's official:

BauerHockey: Bauer Hockey is proud to announce that Jonathan Toews has joined the Bauer family...check out the press release here. http://bit.ly/aToVDJ

Original Tweet: http://twitter.com/B...ses/25241972807

#81 skyscrape

skyscrape
  • Members+
  • 1,595 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 03:45 AM

On a side note, I want a pair of those x:60 gloves in that particular color scheme!!!!
‎"I've always followed my father's advice. He told me, first to always keep my word and, second, to never insult anybody unintentionally. If I insult you, you can be goddamn sure I intend to. And, third, he told me not to go around looking for trouble."
- John Wayne