Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chippa13

2010-2011 Gear Sightings

any way to get them in or to canada?

edit: just googled them and found leonshop, does anyone know how to change the language to english? I can't read much of it haha

Only youths model has full description. Basicaly it's russian version of warrior description.

The caps are NHL-spec.

The Projekt, Reebok and V10 are already out of the box.

Bauer did not amend their pads, that's why you don't see their caps in the NHL this year.

Brandon Sutter

Skinner and Sutter have both been wearing the QuikBlades. Tom Kostopoulos was wearing them up until the trade with Calgary, not sure if he still is. Chad LaRose tried them and went back to Tuuks.

I saw a video with andrew ladd having quick blades.

Alot of the hurricanes and checkers players have been trying the quick change blades this year. prob got something to do with the holders being produced by pro balance with is owned by the head eqt mgr wally. hoping to snag an old set to try later in the year

As mentioned b4 that some Rangers have extra padding on their gloves, it looks that most if not all have it now.

Saw some of the Hawks Kings game last night and noticed both Kane and Toews were wearing real X:60's..not the APX's. Not sure if is a production issue or they're not comfortable with the new model yet.

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/getty/9e/fullj.238926e3d197e87583f72ac9d5924da2/238926e3d197e87583f72ac9d5924da2-getty-102934465jd010_dallas_stars.jpg

107930614.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BF

this rebranded rbk thing will never stop.

Haha my bad Bobby. And this time, I legitimately thought that they were Warriors. NOT BECAUSE OF A FEW MIA REBRANDS HERE AND THERE HAHA. Sorry, but IMO the cuff looks kinda Warrior-esque.

Edit: Actually, hate to be ignorant, but can I get another voice on this? In all stubbornness, I'm really torn between what they really are. I don't think the 852's or pro tacks have a cuff like that which flares out or is curved like that. And the thumb-lock looks kinda warrior to me. But then the back roll looks more Reebok to me...I'm gonna lose sleep over this.

Haha my bad Bobby. And this time, I legitimately thought that they were Warriors. NOT BECAUSE OF A FEW MIA REBRANDS HERE AND THERE HAHA. Sorry, but IMO the cuff looks kinda Warrior-esque.

Edit: Actually, hate to be ignorant, but can I get another voice on this? In all stubbornness, I'm really torn between what they really are. I don't think the 852's or pro tacks have a cuff like that which flares out or is curved like that. And the thumb-lock looks kinda warrior to me. But then the back roll looks more Reebok to me...I'm gonna lose sleep over this.

I can see where you would get Warrior from those. The cuff is what stood out to me too. But I'm not familiar enough with RBK gloves to sort it out. So.. not much help but somebody who can see the same thing.

They look like the new Reebok four rolls in the 2011 catalog. I thought in the catalog they looked like warriors as well. I know they are not though.