Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chippa13

2010-2011 Gear Sightings

Wasn't sure where to put this so feel free to move it if this is the wrong place.

I just picked up a pair of Reebok trainer shoes and in one of the box insert pieces they were advertising custom, heat moldable U foam in their new football cleats. It seemed like it was the same type of U foam they use in the skates. I thought it was interesting to see an innovation from hockey trickle into other sports.

I've been wondering when they would change to the text.

nice.

really? i think it ruins the entire glove, Reeboks not exactly a good looker in text :tongue:

ye true, ok time to find mia made rbks before the new logo's come out

on the other hand i like the V on the canucks sleeve

Yeah, I like the text for some reason. I think it looks better on the cuff roll.

I agree, I think it looks much sharper than the other logo. And Reebok will get much better advertising.

The islanders had $10 tickets to the Blue/Orange scrimmage tomorrow so I'll bring the camera and snap some pics of anything out of the ordinary

Merely a potential sighting, and of the goalie variety, but interesting nonetheless. Apparently Nittymaki has been training and will likely be at camp in a pair of Brooklynite-branded pads ghosted by James McLellan of Viper Hockey. For those who don't know, Viper is one of the independent 'boutique' builders of goalie equipment, much like Pete Smith, Scott Battram, and Glenn Miller. James is also now getting into player gloves and pants, which should be really interesting. He's a terrific craftsman, and it's nice to see him in the show even under another's aegis.

Merely a potential sighting, and of the goalie variety, but interesting nonetheless. Apparently Nittymaki has been training and will likely be at camp in a pair of Brooklynite-branded pads ghosted by James McLellan of Viper Hockey. For those who don't know, Viper is one of the independent 'boutique' builders of goalie equipment, much like Pete Smith, Scott Battram, and Glenn Miller. James is also now getting into player gloves and pants, which should be really interesting. He's a terrific craftsman, and it's nice to see him in the show even under another's aegis.

This is not a true statement. I have not spoken to Niitymaki about wearing pads nor has he ever tried a pad made by James. This statement is untrue.....