Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pmr149

shaft taper description

Ok, I have an se16 tapered blade. I am now looking for a tapered shaft obviously...on hockeymonkey the description of the bauer one95 shaft is "standard taper"..the 60 is described as "thin taper"..shafts that are standard are described as "standard hosel" "standard shaft" or something like that. My question is will the se16 blade work on the one95 shaft or does standard taper just meen standard?

I don't believe Monkey got any of the tapered one95s, it is most likely a standard shaft

I doubt the blade you have would be useful with the One95 Shaft. I guess you could always get the Vapor X:60 Tapered shaft.

You could always buy a One95, break the blade, and use the shaft... hahaha im kidding. But feel free to try it.

Yeah, the One95 tapered shaft was exclusive to some other stores; not Monkey. But the X60 shaft will work. Standard taper means its not tapered. If your on hockeymonkey, it will have tapered in the title.