Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

uclahockey707

Reebok 10k vs. Easton S19

Hey guys,

Im looking to buy some sticks in relative bulk and was looking at these two stick models. I usually use one95s and TOs but I can't afford those high end sticks anymore. So, I've decided to try either one of these two sticks (each priced at approx $100/each).

I almost entirely take wrist shots and would want a stick that loads and releases a really hard shot. Any input on either of these sticks would be really appreciated. Thanks a ton and happy holidays,

lol 10K and S19 aren't high end to you?

Anyways though, the 10K is lighter than the S19, but the S19 should have better balance and maybe should be a bit better because of the elliptical taper (if that actually does anything). I don't really think you could go wrong with either. Just go to your LHS and play around with each of them, that's what I did.

No man, read the in the parentheses in my first post, I said I can't afford $220 sticks anymore. I found the 10k and s19 for $100/each, that's why I'm changing sticks.

I know about their balance and weight, Ive played around with each many times. But I wanted to hear from someone who's put some time into each stick (since we didn't have a review on either).

The s19 is more of a mid-low kick stick, compared to the very low kick of a 10k. The s19 would feel more like the mid kick of the TO. The s19 also has abit more if a soft blade feel compared to the "pingy" feel of the 10k.

My s19 has felt very solid and I've liked the performance of it. The 10k shoots nicely but if you like mid kick sticks you probably would prefer the s19. Also, I've heard some bad things about the 10ks blade durability

Scott I've found the pro stock 10K's I've used to be fantastic sticks. Blade is pretty durable IMO

Pro stock 10Ks from what I hear, are kinda hit-and-miss in terms of whether it's a 'true' 10K or not. Some are apparently repainted 7K sickKicks or older ProFeel 6/7K's.

Pro stock 10Ks from what I hear, are kinda hit-and-miss in terms of whether it's a 'true' 10K or not. Some are apparently repainted 7K sickKicks or older ProFeel 6/7K's.

Alot of them I've seen are 10k's. Out of the bruins players, I don't recall seeing a stick that wasn't an actual 10K.

I just started using a pro stock h11 10k after using the se16 for a long time. First thing i noticed was the obvious difference in weight. My stickhandling was definitely quicker with the blade light feel of the 10k, also had more feel of the puck. My wrister was good too but my slapper is not what it was with the se16. Havent used the s19 though so im not sure how they compare.

Given the sticks that I have used, the performance of the S19 would make that my choice, even though I don't really care for the puck feel all that much.

Yeah chadd, even in my limited experience with the s19 I felt the same way about it's feel or lack there of. Great power on shots from the point but the puck feel was a bit dead. Being that I only used it for about an hour, I wasn't sure if it was just something that took time to get used to or if it was just me.

Thanks everyone for the continuing input! Always appreciated.